The Anti-Nazi DNP Pledge

Coda42
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

@Ack_Attack  
From your 4 paragraphs only one is intelligible, so I will answer that.

>and btw with that “mass genocide and terrorist attacks commited by SJWs”? Portland’s on fire and many other cities are getting ruined left right and center, and Minneapolis look like they just took a literal bombing run. Brick buildings collapsed, any and all homes are just gone. That sounds like terrorism to me. We just haven’t reached mass genocide yet.

That’s mindless violence, mostly against non-living things, which happens when there’s massive unrest. You could as well blame police for that for escalating the tensions instead of just agreeing to the protesters’ demands (make police less aggressive, and make them face consequences for what they do).  
Meanwhile, right-wing terrorist attacks have been organized and targeted against specific (living) targets.
Ack_Attack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Goddamnit
@Coda42  
The protesters demands were abolish/defund the police. I won’t add on to CHAZ’s demands because that can be easily agreed to as insane demands, but it wasn’t those two simple and agreeably reasonable demands (in fact that was supposed to be in the republican reform but guess who said “no fuck that”)  
and have you any idea how tiring it is to hear “white supremacy terrorists” “rightwing terrorists” when there’s been more reports (both MSM and non-MSM) about the Left Wing being the attackers and terrorizers?
Coda42
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

@Ack_Attack  
If the police does what it does, it’s quite understandable people might be a little bit mad.  
Regarding second paragraph, Wikipedia’s page on right-wing terrorism seems much bigger, while it also has dedicated page for “list of right-wing terrorist attacks”, but I’m too lazy for any more research right now.
Ack_Attack
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goddamnit
@Coda42  
yes, people would’ve been a little mad, but instead we end up with this galactic upheaval that everyone including countries where it wouldn’t have happened in the first place. And said people are throwing tantrums and start pointing at everything and everyone as all the -isms and was never stopped, which this site just got consumed in because people screamed emotionally instead of fucking thinking, listening and paying attention.
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Princess Luna  
Yes, I remember that picture.  
It was a shame that is was deleted.  
It doesn’t matter if it was that picture OR a picture of Aryanne killing herself while saying “follow your leader”.  
Both pictures should say.
Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords
@Princess Luna  
Can the mods not flip flop and stop using vague statement like “Hate Speech” as the definition varies country to country. Because half the crap posted here would send you to prison, yet for the USA it’d get you elected to the White House.
Ack_Attack
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goddamnit
@Inucroft  
half of both are either bait, satire, the OP being a duck or OP trying to start shit (which goes back to bait) as far as I’ve roamed and seen.  
Then again, almost everything here could send us and artists to prison if Hasbro decides to abuse DMCA
windburst

@Princess Luna
Can the mods not flip flop and stop using vague statement like “Hate Speech” as the definition varies country to country. Because half the crap posted here would send you to prison, yet for the USA it’d get you elected to the White House.

can’t you americans never stop bringing president cheeto into this? we’re on a pony site, not a trump site
Ack_Attack
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goddamnit
@windburst  
about as impossible as trying to have people stop bringing up political crap such as him and “hate speech” or any “winged” ideology. People can’t help but want to be the “holy warrior”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed