The Anti-Nazi DNP Pledge

Coda42
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

@Barhandar  
Transphobia/homophobia is not silenced in my country, actually it’s being encouraged by the government.  
There’s also no “homo/translobby” that “hires government hitmen to silence everyone they disagree with”.  
Also, I am not being lied to about being oppressed, I am experiencing it myself.
Background Pony #EA67
I’ve seen fascism spiralling out of control under the disguise of “being ironic”, because of lack of enough moderation.

Just to address this point, we have data proving that both Nazi and the Aryanne tag were declining year by year despite being fully allowed, it was posted earlier in the thread.  
>>2390974  
The inevitable uptick in both of those tags will be in response to the current drama and using them as examples of a persons desire for free speech, rather than any newfound love for the nazis or their polices.
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Coda42  
In my country leftists are using and abusing lgbt to political ploys.  
Like during THEIR rule, they didn’t do a shit about LGBT, BUT during CONSERVATIVE rule they constantly organize parades and constantly tell western non-profits that “gay right are being ignored” and so on. They even try to get western Europe riled-up. Not because they care about gays, but because they wanna stir shit up for political brownie points.  
And when you point that out?  
The you are HOMOPHOBE, TRANSPHOBE, RADICAL CHRISTIAN and you are compared to 3rd world muslim (which is FUNNY because EUropean leftwingers love 3rd world islam)  
So yeah, ANYTHING can be abused politically.  
Even gay rights.
Background Pony #C8E9
@Armagedonus

I mean… you could just give LGBT people equal rights, and then they wouldn’t have to protest anymore? Like… LGBT rights are being ignored. How is it “politically abusive” to protest that?

Also, opposing prejudice against Muslims isn’t the same thing as “loving Islam.” Islam is not Muslims. I can have a problem with Islam as a belief system and still oppose the prejudice that Muslims face. Conflating the two ideas is so disingenuous it hurts.
Background Pony #0448
Something I can say for sure is that an image of Aryanne saying to kill Jews would be deleted

And I totally agree.

I’m sure the majority of anti-censorship people would agree with you on that.

No matter what pony would say such things in a picture, it should be deleted!
Armagedonus

I mean… you could just give LGBT people equal rights, and then they wouldn’t have to protest anymore?

No, it would not work like that. People who have a JOB as a “professional protester” don’t just stop protesting when the vague goals are being meet. They simply ignore reality and keep protesting.  
How is it “politically abusive” to protest that?

Because the are more immediate problems?  
Energy crisis, housing crisis, WATER crisis (did you know my country slowly turns into a halfdesert?), defense crisis, Russia throwing it’s weight around, SHITTY deals between Germany and Russia that threaten our security, our judges are being replaced with politicians threating tripartite division of the law, MASSIVE CORRUPTION, Russian disinformation campainings, destruction of the free media, AGENTS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES CONTROLING OUR KEY COMPANIES and many MANY problems.  
But we cannot talk about them because of GAYS. Media NONSTOP talk about gays as if men fucking other men in the ass is the MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE UNIVERSE.  
Even gays in my country internet are TIRED of being used as “political gag”.  
Also, opposing prejudice against Muslims isn’t the same thing as “loving Islam.” Islam is not Muslims. I can have a problem with Islam as a belief system and still oppose the prejudice that Muslims face. Conflating the two ideas is so disingenuous it hurts.

As long as “progressive judges” protect literal pedophiles because they are 3rd world muslic and “it is acceptable in muslim cultures to marry children”, then NO, I disagree with you.
Background Pony #C8E9
@Armagedonus

Being gay isn’t just about the sex, good god. It’s about who a person loves and spends their life with. You’re focusing on the part of it that personally disgusts you and ignoring the ways that gay people are just like you: they live, they love, they work, they have their own goals and aspirations and just want to be treated like anyone else.

We can and should focus on equality no matter what other crises are going on. If some citizens aren’t being treated as fully equal people, then that needs to be fixed.

Also, where? Where in Europe are judges legally allowing child marriage?
Coda42
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

@Armagedonus  
The same politicians who support LGBT people also support fighting against the problems you mentioned; while the politicians who use LGBT people as the “evil ideology that wants to destroy us” completely ignore such problems, and prefer to create imaginary threats, because these are easier to “face”.
Background Pony #C8E9
Honestly, I might leave soon myself.

I feel like most of the moderate voices have left already.

The rhetoric around here is getting more extremist and conspiratorial than I ever remember it being.
Armagedonus

We can and should focus on equality no matter what other crises are going on. If some citizens aren’t being treated as fully equal people, then that needs to be fixed.

Which is why I support science that will enable changing persons sexuality.(and no, I am not talking about “pray the gay away”)

Also, where? Where in Europe are judges legally allowing child marriage?

If you are adult man married to 13 year old and you migrate to EU, then the legal status varies between the countries between EU.  
I REALLY regret not saving links to the articles (espescially from swedish news sites)

@Coda42  
The same politicians who support LGBT people also support fighting against the problems you mentioned;

In my country they prefer to talk about the gays instead of the corruption or any other problem
Background Pony #C8E9
@Armagedonus

I don’t think that’s gonna happen, but like

Why wait for that? Why not just give gay people equal rights now so that you don’t have to think about changing anyone? What’s wrong with being gay?
Coda42
Artist -

@Armagedonus  
>Which is why I support science that will enable changing persons sexuality.

What the fuck. You support literal brainwashing.

>In my country they prefer to talk about the gays instead of the corruption or any other problem.

I assume that you’re from the same country as me, considering the problems you mentioned and no, that’s simply untrue.
Ack_Attack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Goddamnit
Giving point to Coda on this, using science to liquidize genders to the point that we can supposedly change genders at mere whim, sounds more like using science to brainwash and delude people. We’re humans with a permanent (and degrading) biological system, not Ditto that can morph into anything and everything.

@Background Pony #C8E9  
Because then they have too little to complain about and bring attention to their problems.
Coda42
Artist -

@Ack_Attack  
>Because then they have too little to complain about and bring attention to their problems.

Ah yes, let’s just brainwash everyone to be happy, nonproblematic and compliant. Sounds like perfect utopia to me.

And with that it’s a complete mask-off that you all don’t care about “censorship”, you just want to hate LGBT people and so on with no consequences.
Ack_Attack
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goddamnit
@Coda42  
You mistake what I said as “hate” for LGBT, and on that I figuratively slap you for that dumb shit. You also mistake me saying that people should be brainwashed to being something from Our Town.  
talk about complete mask-off.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Ack_Attack  
Why should we stay bound to said biological system? That’s dumb and limiting.

That ability to replace whole bodies perfectly opens up the “brainwashing and advanced slavery” can of worms is secondary.
Ack_Attack
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goddamnit
@Barhandar  
Because for me personally I’d rather not be forced to change my body just to “fit in” and be “”””””””“normal””””””” to the rest of society? Because I like how I am instead of what you or someone else wants me to be? I can’t say the same for everyone else without sounding like an arrogant omnipotent wannabe that thinks everything he says is right and everyone else is wrong, but I can at least say something for my own preference. In terms of fantasy settings where anything goes like it does in games or D&D, I’d be ok with it within reason, but not in IRL where shit doesn’t work out like that.
Coda42
Artist -

@Ack_Attack  
If you don’t want to change your body that’s fine. If you want to, that’s also fine. It should be a person themselves who decides what to do about their own body.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Ack_Attack  
That’s just taking the realistic (i.e. “there will be same bullshit about bodychange as what SJWs are doing right now with trans- and homosexuality”) approach to ability to change the body however you wish.  
Remember, “can” doesn’t mean “must” or “will” despite what some people think, and I assure you, there’ll be plenty of relative primitivists who stay in regular human bodies.
Coda42
Artist -

@Barhandar  
>there will be same bullshit about bodychange as what SJWs are doing right now with trans

“I don’t understand it and never experienced it, therefore it’s bullshit”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed