The Anti-Nazi DNP Pledge

Background Pony #43E8
@Princess Luna  
This. I want more of this. Contextual moderation, critical thought, analysis. Ridding the site of actual propaganda, while allowing more moderate content to continue. Thank you.
Background Pony #ACB6
@Inucroft  
“And what does it say about a site where people who oppose Nazism are driven to leave?

it shows that site is not a open, welcoming site. It shows it allows intolerance, hate and idologies that at it’s core advocate genocide.”

Driven to leave? There are these things called filters. A family friendly filter is enabled by default and you could just use it? Clearly, that’s not good enough for you. You have to be able to control what others can see or you won’t be happy. You and Hitler have that in common.
Background Pony #3813
All the brothers and sisters of my grandfather got systematically murdered by communists based on their ethnicity. My country had to endure decades under a tyrannical communist regime and their commited genocide.  
And here we are, talking about just one very specific ideology, ignoring the much worse.  
And a mod goes as far as downplaying the communist crimes, to be totally ignorant and to deny the ethnical cleansing that they commited. You are ignorant and need a history lesson.  
They commit those even today, in this moment, in China.

If you want to ban Aryanne, but don’t also want to ban Commie Glimmer, you are a hypocritical fool and it scares me that you are allowed to vote.
Background Pony #DC35
And me wants less of it, i didn’t see an issue with the image in question unless you telling me that zigger is now a bad word noone can use anymore? Do we have to say z-word now? I hope not.

It’s based no the n-word. It’s clearly deriving humor from racism against black people by being based on a slur against black people.
Background Pony #DC35
Raptorshy is off the staff.

We may see nazi content banned yet. Hold your horses.
Background Pony #DC35
You won. Congratulations. Now the purity spiral begins.

Nazi content is still here.

I’m not going to call victory yet.
Background Pony #DC35
@Background Pony #DC35
Enjoy your censored site. Don’t say we didn’t warn you, try not to act like such an authoritarian when this place shuts down and you head to ponybooru.

I will not be going to ponybooru, but if you enjoy it, godspeed.
Mcsplosion
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Professional Autist
Everyone’s paranoid about a “purity spiral” when all we want is racist shit off the site like how is not wanting to cater to asshats a bad thing
Background Pony #DC35
@Bexar Bandito

I actually respect Raptorshy despite being on the anti-nazi side.

Let us not gloat in victory, but show maturity and grace to her.

She seems like a good person who herself did not uphold nazi ideals. She defended Derpy (the mod) when other members were attacking him. I think we should remember Raptorshy’s humanity during this time, even if we’re glad the nazi content is being removed.
Background Pony #DC35
@Aponty

I’ll wait for it to actually be removed, but if it is, I’ll quietly start reuploading my artwork and remove my DNP.
Background Pony #DC35
@Aponty
This place will die now. Slowly. SJWs have it now. Just wait and see. Staff is in shambles. Its all shot to hell.

Okay, cool <3

You’re welcome to stay but I understand if you don’t want to! Follow your heart, silbasa.
Background Pony #3892
i guess i imagined the twitter mob pointing at all the foalcon on the site. but then again, pedos always were a protected group over there.

can we scorch communism next?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed