The Anti-Nazi DNP Pledge

Background Pony #9F57
@Princess Luna

If you want this to just be a dnp pledge thread, then why have you and other mods not done a single thing to prevent people from turning this into a forever argument?

The thread has gone well beyond the scope of its original intent at this point.
Background Pony #5408
I will be honest with you.  
I don’t even like ponies or any other furry shit.  
I am just here for the drama and to get rid of Nazis.
Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords
In essence, this is why a large proportion of the anti-Censorship side jsut can’t understand the Anti-Nazi group

fullfull

They just don’t understand the impact these things have on OTHER people. They only care about the “possible” impact on themselves.
Background Pony #30B3
@Inucroft  
none of those are equivocable to letting some stupid nazi shitposts on an MLP booru stay up. they are infinitely more real. i personally acknowledge several of those issues and am still anti-censorship in this case, yet you would choose to throw me in the undesirable pile with the rest because i didn’t agree to everything.

christ, dude, why are your takes almost always so bad? there was a moment a few days ago where you actually seemed to be discussing in earnest, and you just roll back now to this democrat-boomer (doomer?) shit? is orange man bad your next post?

and just fyi we are aware of the impact on other people. that’s why the fucking “objectionable fetishes” angle keeps getting brought up. i’m sure many of us aren’t even into all of that shit, but we know it’ll affect everything. but keep demonizing us, please, go ahead. it’s your right.

i can’t convince you. shrug

BONUS: I’d love to see how this applies to “pretty damn left-leaning” Moonatik lmao
Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords
@Background Pony #30B3  
You do recall that I’m not an American right? And internationally, the mainstream Democrats are regarded as Conservatives.

Righttttt

Clearly that is not the case because you’re so obsessed with defending Nazi imagery without thinking of it’s impact on other people.

This comemnt, is also directed att he Anti-Nazi crowd, yo make them stop, step back and consider how the other side thinks. Just like how I have been asking the anti-censorship side to step back and think why we are objecting to Nazi imagery.
Inucroft

Hater of Nazi edgelords
@Background Pony #2257  
Again, i have NEVER claimed that, nor have most of the reasonable people here have. Only the heavily partisan people have.

WHat we object to is the normalisation of Nazi imagery resulting in a growth of indiffrence that looking at the Anti-censorship arguments here & on their thread shows is happening.
Background Pony #46E5
Since we are on a roll with banning toxic content, can we ban and remove zebradom/striping? Its super offensive and racist to always show them as rapists.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

Congrats, TheSmilingPony! By banning imaginary nazis and drawings you don’t like, you are now just exactly what you pretend to fight : nazis.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed