This site is now free of all the filth

Prism King
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Draconia and Liberty!
@Havock  
No we don’t, there’s a free market solution to everything if you just let the people try. Sure, shield against things like Trusts and Monopolies, but for the most part, let them do their thing, and the intelligent will be motivated by that means of exchange that can be used to obtain anything to do better. Even greed can be chained for the good of the populace, Where the greedy realize that the customers like certain things and certain moral standards, so, even if just for money, they’re going to try to provide a morally-firm provider of those good and superior goods because it means more customers. Most problems can be solved this way if you just let it try. Anything a Libertarian says in not the Government’s job, is not the government’s job, because if Government isn’t needed to do it, the free market should do it because there’s money to be made, and price wars often drop prices down through the floor because of trying to attract more customers, but morality and quality play a role, too.
NeoEnvy
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

I need a personal title.
Son of a gum-chewing funk monster! Why the fruit does all of this funny stuff happen to me?! Forget my life! Always surrounded by miserable failing clods, like this whole world just likes to bend me over, and find me in the alps, like I’m some sort of shluck recepticle! Well as far as I care, these miserable cows can have a fancy barbeque, with a gd** pig!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Derailed into allegories for racist jokes