This site is now free of all the filth

Harmony Gladebloom
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Hooves to Hearts! /<3)
@Dusk Raven  
Both or either, and having drawn an image in support of equality during the event could probably also get you the badge.  
I myself am not a moderator, so I don’t know the exact requirements
Prism King
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Draconia and Liberty!
@SuperPinkiePie64  
hey, the fight is still ongoing in Radiant Hope’s thread. The Dragon World has pulled out the big guns now: Reformed villains. Since their villains are all crazy genre-savvy, this creates crazy-prepared allies. Think you’re up for continuing the fight?
Prism King
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Draconia and Liberty!
@NeoEnvy  
Because in the RP thread, Glimmer wasn’t captured before the site reverted. We’re trying to keep it going until we can do just that, so we can actually RP the moment of her defeat.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@NeoEnvy  
It’s absolutely fine. This thread always was a Role Play, and that’s especially true if you want to do what @Prism King is talking about.

It shouldn’t stray beyond this thread though, and we really would appreciate it if people could avoid getting into specific real world political debates here.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Derailed into allegories for racist jokes