Viewing last 25 versions of post by Sollace in topic [Userscript] Emoticons!

Sollace
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I am the night!
"[@DoublePipe":](/meta/userscript-emoticons/post/2691998#post_2691998
)  
Alrighty, I'll do the uploading a few at a time.

Can't do embedded images because they need to be visible to people without the script. :T

Edit: Didn't see the part about the GM_addstyle. I generally don't use GM_ functions. :/ I suppose I could change to that if it becomes necessary, but I rather keep greasemonkey's sandbox out of it where it can't mess things up.

Edit 2: CSP with the stylesheet does not seem to be an issue. Probably because it's not a loaded resource. There is a warning for the sheet inserted by stylish, which you may want to look at:

[bq]

>
> `
Content Security Policy: The page’s settings observed the loading of a resource at data:text/css,/**Dressabooru**/%2F**%0ADressabooru%0A%0AA%20fabulous%20theme%20for%20derpibooru.%0A**%2F%0A%0A%40-moz-document%0A%09regexp('http%3F%5Bs%5D%3A%2F%2F(derpi%7Ctrixie)boo(%5C.ru%7Cru%5C.org).*')...[/bq]`
No reason given
Edited by Sollace
Sollace
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I am the night!
"@DoublePipe":/meta/userscript-emoticons/post/2691998#post_2691998

Can't do embedded images because they need to be visible to people without the script. :T

Edit: Didn't see the part about the GM_addstyle. I generally don't use GM_ functions. :/ I suppose I could change to that if it becomes necessary, but I rather keep greasemonkey's sandbox out of it where it can't mess things up.

Edit 2: CSP with the stylesheet does not seem to be an issue. Probably because it's not a loaded resource. There is a warning for the sheet inserted by stylish, which you may want to look at:

[bq]
Content Security Policy: The page’s settings observed the loading of a resource at data:text/css,/*Dressabooru*/%2F*%0ADressabooru%0A%0AA%20fabulous%20theme%20for%20derpibooru.%0A*%2F%0A%0A%40-moz-document%0A%09regexp('http%3F%5Bs%5D%3A%2F%2F(derpi%7Ctrixie)boo(%5C.ru%7Cru%5C.org).*')...[/bq]
No reason given
Edited by Sollace
Sollace
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am the night!

Edit: Didn't see the part about the GM_addstyle. I generally don't use GM_ functions. :/ I suppose I could change to that itf it becomes neccessary, but I rather keep greasemonkey's sandbox out of it where it can't mess things up.
No reason given
Edited by Sollace
Sollace
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am the night!

Edit: Didn't see the part about the GM_addstyle. I generally don't use GM_ functions. :/ I suppose I could change to that it it become neccessary, but I rather keep greasemonkey's sandbox out of it where it can't mess things up.
No reason given
Edited by Sollace
Sollace
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am the night!

No reason given
Edited by Sollace