As safe as it can be safe:
- you can look at 7 predefined feeds:Hot -
porn6 hours top scoring;
Fresh ponuts every day - actual porn;
Catbooru - I already said, that I was bored, did I not?;
That day in history - top score of current day in previous years;
Watch it again - randomized watch list with images created_at.lte: 1 years ago;
Upvoted - obviously, right?;
Recently uploaded - I had to hide the original image list and there is no easy way to restore it :3
- you may use YourBooruSettings and visit your normal settings page (Since 0.5.13 YDB:S is included, so you may not to bother about it)
- some custom tags which you can use at feeds’ query:Marked as [#] with YDB:Tools is available everywhere
Marked as [!] requires YDB:Tools
__ydb_LastYears:X— images uploaded at that day in past years [#].
:Xworks as in
__ydb_LastYearsAlt:X— same but uses “first_seen_at” instead of “created_at” [#].
:Xworks as in
__ydb_SinceLeft— images, created after previous caching;
__ydb_SinceLeftNoNew— same, but exclude images, created after current caching;
__ydb_Spoilered— includes all your spoilered images [#];
__ydb_Unspoil— metatag, all spoilers will be removed if tag exist in query [!];
__ydb_Yesterday— uploaded yesterday [#];
__ydb_DaysAgo:X— uploaded X days ago [!];
__ydb_OnlyThumb:X— X tag will only be applied in main page view;
__ydb_OnlyFull:X— X tag will only be applied in full feed view.
- if YDB:Tools installed, you may also use even more custom tags (that turns Feeds into MultiwatchlistTM);
- if you created too much feeds, you may remove some from main page. There is a special Feeds page for that case;
- add and edit feed directly from search results.
__ydb_LastYearsas query for this feed
__ydb_SinceLeaved— include images, created after previous caching;
__ydb_SinceLeavedNoNew— … but exclude images, created after current caching.
(__ydb_LastYears, twilight sparkle) || pinkie piemay return
((created_at:2016-07-09 || created_at:2015-07-09 || created_at:2014-07-09 || created_at:2013-07-09 || created_at:2012-07-09), twilight sparkle) || pinkie pie)
Sharelinks. Just copy and paste somewhere. If person has YourBooru:Settings, script may add that feed.
__ydb_Spoilered— includes all spoilered images
my_tag” -> “
tag1 && tag2 && -(tag3 || tag4)”), better described here
@” instead of “
artist:” like @conbudou
__ydb_Unspoilmetatag to remove spoilers in current query (don’t try to abuse it by sending unspoiled diapers) [0.4.24+]
Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!