Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #D9B6 in topic Userscripts / Customization

Background Pony #D9B6
"[@byte[]":](/meta/userscripts-customization/post/4354756#post_4354756
)  
It is a pipe dream (unless you serve whole site as pre-rendered PNG or something). And this is a good thing, for variety of reasons, starting from simple personalization and ending with accessibility (I'm still surprised by amount of mobile sites that use user-scalable=no in <meta>. They're shooting themselves in the foot).

"@

[`
St@`SyaN":](/meta/userscripts-customization/post/4354766#post_4354766
)  
THANK YOU! This is a godsend. None of my public scripts use <style> tag, only inline ones (Once I needed non-inline styles, but I distributed them as optional userstyle instead). So this is a good news to me.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #D9B6
Background Pony #D9B6
"@byte[]":/meta/userscripts-customization/post/4354756#post_4354756
It is a pipe dream (unless you serve whole site as pre-rendered PNG). And this is a good thing, for variety of reasons, starting from simple personalization and ending with accessibility (I'm still surprised by amount of mobile sites that use user-scalable=no in <meta>. They're shooting themselves in the foot).

"@St@SyaN":/meta/userscripts-customization/post/4354766#post_4354766
THANK YOU! This is a godsend. None of my public scripts use <style> tag, only inline ones (Once I needed non-inline styles, but I distributed them as optional userstyle instead). So this is a good news to me.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #D9B6