What do we do about DNP takedowns?

Site and Policy » What do we do about DNP takedowns? Search Posts
Background Pony #1797
@Grave_Mind  
The objection is not the fact it hosts Nazi content. The objection is that AFTER banning Nazi content, within 24hrs this website turned around and said “no you can keep posting it”

The objections is that we have had enough and Derpi backpedling to pander to the Neo-Nazi’s, the Fascists and the muh censorship. W’ve been objecting for ages, and all the Muh Censorship crowd and the admins say “just use the filters”, enough is enough.
Background Pony #9CD9
@Hermaeus Xerxes

You are so blinded by your hate, that all you care is that you won’t be reminded about nazi in any form or way.

But what about other people, who are neutral on the subject of Aryanne, while I’m sure 99% of them hate nazi just fine?

I’ve seen a few Aryanne pictures over the past 10 years, and thought they were cute (sometimes sexy) arts.

I always knew she was a ponified generic nazi girl.

But, surprise surprise! It didn’t make me stop hating nazi. And those arts didn’t turn me into nazi supporter.

Because there were NOT attempting to make me like nazi as an ideology or nazi people in any way.
d1ckbitch
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Doughnuts Worshipper
Honestly, it looks like Aryanne has been made for Nazi sexploitation purposes, rather than for promoting the 3rd Reich. I mean, just look at her and her cute little sister Luftkrieg

Chill, it’s just a cartoon horse. There’s real fights to be fought all around the world for preventing actual innocent people from suffering. Enjoy the privilege of being upset by a few pony pictures in an somewhat decent country, I guess
Background Pony #9CD9
@Hermaeus Xerxes

By the way, you said the following before

What about there’s a difference between fetishes, and glorifying a racist ideology

Then, what if some people have a fetish / fantasy: “wanna have sex with a nazi pony”.

That fetish isn’t worse than some rape, gore, foalcon, or other controversial fetishes.

And this fantasy / fetish doesn’t glorify any racist ideology!
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@ShouldBeDrawing  
Just use filters

If Derpibooru swinging the barn doors back and forth after the horses are long gone bothers you that much, feel free to take your own advice and just use a different image booru. That’s what y’all are saying here, right? “If you don’t like it, don’t look at it”? Well, if you don’t like their policy changes, the obvious solution is obvious.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide