Why is this still going on. Smiling Pony - It's your site.....do something

Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Infinite Winter

Twitter is a joke anyways, i am not suprised that they think they have in any way a majority when they just keep blocking Users that oppose their bias. So whats left is an echo chamber and suddenly it seems everyone is in favor of censorship when other people can’t even voice their opinions anymore.

Twitter is a terrible place to have any meaningful discussion.
Background Pony #F8EE
@Seiken  
they are just ass holes specially dilarus i critic one of his art and he think i mute him and i know there some good people in there but the one who shine the most are glowies
Background Pony #AB38
Twitter is a cancer, woot and dilawhatever his name is are both insufferable holier than thou’s and have all but destroyed the sense of community on this site. Tsp’s both bad policy and lack of tact whatsoever have left a bad taste even within his own mod community and now the same sort of moralization culture of authoritarians fighting imaginary facists using facist tactics that originated on tumblr and spread to twitter have consumed this place and are now doing the same on fimfic.

How did everything go so wrong in just under a month?

Either way, OP, tsp doesn’t read this place and I doubt he even cares. Though I vehemently disagree with your position on all of this, I agree the lack of action one way or the other is only making things worse. With the seeming split with what we hear from tsp vs some other mods as to what they want, I doubt most people know what the policy is anymore, what’s valid, what’s not or when it will ever actually start being enforced.
Background Pony #5713
@Seiken  
Twitter is a joke, but the rest of the world hasn’t figured that out yet. They keep thinking the incredibly loud minority on Twitter is actually this huge majority, and they’re constantly flabbergasted why their product isn’t selling well after pandering to Twitter.
Background Pony #790A
Aryanne was in a massive decline of popularity and seen as cringey even in “bad” websites, but thanks to your paranoia she got propelled as the new figure of resistance against censorship and cultists.
I’d also like to point out that we got jewish people get vocal against her censorship, because they preferred to fight alongside semi-ironical Nazis than siding with SJWs. Do you realize how awful you have to be for a situation like that to happen ? You are literally worse than Hitler in their eyes.
You even got 4chan to welcome and encourage a transsexual, ffs.
Your cult is so insane and out-of-touch with reality that even direct enemies are forgetting their mutual hatred because you are a bigger threat to everything normal society enjoy.

This post is brilliant and completely spot-on but I’m not really surprised it got completely ignored.
Background Pony #AB38
@Background Pony #F8EE  
I disagree too. As far up their own you know whats they are, they have just as much a rigjt to be as obnoxious as everyone else. If we ban them just because of the ridiculous stuff they spew, we become as toxic as them.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Background Pony #F8EE
I have to strongly disagree. We’re really no better than them if we use their “our way or the highway” tactics and rhetorics.
They have awful opinions, but they should be allowed to voice them.

Voicing is fine. But they’ve gone beyond voicing, and into the equivalent of violence (destroying site funding, slandering people, etc) and hence must be kicked out, or we will be the ones getting kicked out.
Flagrus

Manet immutabile fatum
@Barhandar

To be completely honest, even slander falls under freedom of speech (for me). Because you can defend yourself against it and refute it.  
But yeah, going after sponsors crosses the line for me too.

Edit: Although now that I think about it… Slander can cause actual harm to someone’s livelihood in the same way doxing does. So I might actually reconsider my stance on this
Background Pony #AB38
@Barhandar  
If they’re actively actually committing or threatening people with violence, then they should be dealt with and excommunicated and maybe be suspended from social media altogether but, aside from that, we should just leave them be. Let them spout as much loopy nonsense as they can. Counter their arguments but don’t silence them.

Maybe this site should go down. We have alt boorus now and they don’t have tsp there to wreck everything. Even if they are trying to sabotoge things and get this place shut because of their own bruised egos, let them try. Its still wrong to stifle their ability to speak even if all they’re actually saying is gibberish.
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

… seen as cringey even in “bad” websites…
This post is brilliant and completely spot-on but I’m not really surprised it got completely ignored.

I can’t really agree with that statement, Aryanne was mostly welcome in most places i have seen her, but her being posted was definitely becoming a rarity.
MistyFan2478

Misty is best pony
Have you guys ever realized that every letter that you have typed out, sent through your WiFi connection, to the server room, to finally be displayed here, has meant nothing to anyone? I have never seen such absolute worthlessness from any object or human, that every character of your sentences creates. Even a dildo with nails poking through every side, a literal BIOHAZARD, has more of a purpose existing than you. It is impossible for me to dictate how stupid and utterly futile every word you mutter is. Your 0.33 IQ brain’s concerns will not make me change. You aren’t an admin nor a moderator. Please for the love of a god leave this site and focus your mind somewhere where you are wanted.

You’re not the real TSP, but nice try.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread no longer relevant, and a bait target of the highest order