Viewing last 25 versions of post by Pinto Bean in topic Abybody else have pony dreams?

Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
I have only had one pony dream that I can remember.

It involved Luna & Celestia traveling to my hometown through an inter-dimensional gateway that was located at the summit of the Orchard St. pedestrian crossing on I-75 in Hazel Park, MI. Although they were apparently familiar with the portal, they were in my particular world because they sensed a disturbance with the portal that I had unwittingly caused upon using the crossing and coming in contact with it, and they were looking for me. The dream was strange though because there was apparently a fluke with the portal and they and myself ended up in a Langoliers-ian mirror world where there were no living things except for the three of us. They weren't aware that I was mysteriously floating above them and I had a birds-eye view of them walking around my neighborhood, and commenting on how strange and alien it was to them.

That's all I remember. My dreams never seem to go on more than a few minutes at a time. That dream was probably triggered in part from reading the "[Reflections](https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/Reflections") story from the IDW comics.
No reason given
Edited by Pinto Bean
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
I have only had one pony dream that I can remember.

It involved Luna & Celestia traveling to my hometown through an inter-dimensional gateway that was located at the summit of the Orchard St. pedestrian crossing on I-75 in Hazel Park, MI. Although they were apparently familiar with the portal, they were in my particular world because they sensed a disturbance with the portal that I had unwittingly caused upon using the crossing and coming in contact with it, and they were looking for me. The dream was strange though because there was apparently a fluke with the portal and they and myself ended up in a Langoliers-ian mirror world where there were no living things except for the three of us. They weren't aware that I was mysteriously floating above them and I had a birds-eye view of them walking around my neighborhood, and commenting on how strange and alien it was to them.

That's all I remember. My dreams never seem to go on more than a few minutes at a time.
No reason given
Edited by Pinto Bean