Abybody else have pony dreams?

LightningMana-Crafts
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Pony figurine artist
I’ve been into ponies since day 1 that I was born as far as I can remember, and I don’t know which age it started but during my adult years, I KNOW I have on average 3 pony dreams a month.

I have dreams about art figures to make, most dreams conduct of me raiding stores/buildings of all generations of pony toys. They feel so REAL and VIVID that when I wake up, I’m super disappointed every time that the ponies I gathered weren’t still actually still in my hands. 😂

Anyone else have pony dreams? Which ponies are in them? What goes on in your dreams? How do you feel after you wake up from them 👀
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
I have only had one pony dream that I can remember.

It involved Luna & Celestia traveling to my hometown through an inter-dimensional gateway that was located at the summit of the Orchard St. pedestrian crossing on I-75 in Hazel Park, MI. Although they were apparently familiar with the portal, they were in my particular world because they sensed a disturbance with the portal that I had unwittingly caused upon using the crossing and coming in contact with it, and they were looking for me. The dream was strange though because there was apparently a fluke with the portal and they and myself ended up in a Langoliers-ian mirror world where there were no living things except for the three of us. They weren’t aware that I was mysteriously floating above them and I had a birds-eye view of them walking around my neighborhood, and commenting on how strange and alien it was to them.

That’s all I remember. My dreams never seem to go on more than a few minutes at a time. That dream was probably triggered in part from reading the “Reflections story from the IDW comics.
LightningMana-Crafts
Artist -

Pony figurine artist
@Pinto Bean

Wow lol that comic had a powerful influence on your mind, that’s a pretty neat dream.

I always have dreams where I’m floating uncontrollably like something bad is happening but I can just start bouncing and jumping up in the air to escape it lol
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

refried sans lard
@LightningMana-Crafts

Yeah I thought about spinning it into a fanfic of some sort, where the world of Equestria and our world are mirrors of each other, and co-existing in seperate dimensions along with countless other mirror worlds that can be accessed through the portal by channeling the proper magic (à la Sliders; Stargate, etc).

Granted, if could find the will to write again, it would also be a good way for me to explore relations between humans and ponies, which is a concept that has often fascinated me.

I always have dreams where I’m floating uncontrollably like something bad is happening but I can just start bouncing and jumping up in the air to escape it lol

I have heard it said that dreams are sometimes the minds way of preparing for intense situations, and dealing with anxiety, such as the fear of dying for example. Floating though… I haven’t quite figured that one out yet. ;-)
LightningMana-Crafts
Artist -

Pony figurine artist
@Pinto Bean

You totally should do that fic!

Works inspired by dreams usually turn out powerful. Cause it’s being told from your soul and people can pick up on that.

I did a art figurine based off a dream once, it was a type of pony deity wandering throughout a vast land somewhere in outerspace, so I came up with a “ethereal deity” creation

Yeah floating dreams have kind of a “out of control” vibe for sure….
Pinto Bean
Non-Fungible Trixie -

refried sans lard
@LightningMana-Crafts

Thank you for the encouragement. You have persuaded me to re-visit that idea. The story would be be a two-parter, with the first taking place in our world, and the second taking place in the pony world. The synopsis for the first part is already worked out, but I am still hung up on key elements of the second…

It sounds like you draw a lot of inspiration from your dreams, so your pony deity figurine must be quite special indeed. Do you have a picture of it you’d be willing to share? You are lucky that so many of your dreams involve ponies. Do you keep a dream journal by chance?
Applepie1973

Nostalgia Purist
I had a dream about the MLP Movie sequel and it was like a big epic sequel with an other worldly animation maybe it was the ponies visiting a dimension with other creatures.
Applepie1973

Nostalgia Purist
Something about an TVY7 looking MLP finale where Rockhoof and the Mane Six are watching Equestria from space and then they splits up to save Equestria.
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
I once had a dream I was climbing up an amphitheater made of Minecraft grass blocks with Fluttershy. I’ve probably had other pony dreams, but that’s the only one to have stuck for multiple years.
Pinto Bean
Non-Fungible Trixie -

refried sans lard
Just woke up from one of those camera eye dreams. Sunny Starscout decided to surprise her friends when they went out for a night of fun in the big city. They had no apparent plan and were looking for a place to hang out when Sunny said, “Hey, I’ve got an idea! Follow me.” So they went around a block and then Sunny galloped off ahead of the others to a place that looked like an old one-screen movie theatre. She grinned at her friends and chuckled gleefully before bolting inside. Confused, the others inspected the building before they realized what was going on. The place was a pole dancing club. It was amateur night, and judging by the posters of Sunny on the board, she was set to be one of the featured attractions.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide