Alicorn Twilight sucks...

ClownDicks
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

“You suck dicks!”  
“More than you!”  
“I wouldn’t even wanna suck the kind of dicks that you suck!”  
“Oh well you better just move outta town then!”  
“You know what?! I don’t think I even believe that! I think that YOU’RE embarrassed that no REAL stallion could ever like a bitch like you, and you just make it all up!”
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.

Arch-Rarifag
@ClownDicks  
Applejack isn’t funny  
Rarity isn’t funny (the show does a better job parodying her behavior)  
Twilight isn’t funny  
Pinkie isn’t funny and generic.

myeh
Twifan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Happy Derpy! -

@King Sombra  
What are you trying to say King Sombra? You think Twilight has some sort of problem?! She can quit anytime she wants to! She doesn’t need Juice, or Straws! She’s a full princesses now, and she can do anything she wants!

Now excuse me while I go get Princesses Twilight her 57th juice box…
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@ClownDicks
I stand by my statement that mentally advanced isnt funny aside from Dash and Fluttershy. Everything else is cringeworthy.

And I stand by my statement that Friendship is Witchcraft sucks harder than a prostitute a month behind in rent payments.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide