Bronies React (and all similar series)

bustoblaster
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Fine Arts - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

So I’ve come to find myself working on a React series that’s had thousands of views up to this point, yet even with how many videos there have been on Youtube in this FineBros style, I have no idea what anyone actually thinks of ACRacebest’s Bronies React series, and the like.

Considering they all garner hundreds of thousands of views, I doubt it’s all a fully negative or neutral opinion, but with how meta it is, there’s not even any images on here from them in which to discuss this normally.

So I ask, what do you guys think of them? Do you think the ones that try to be interesting, informative, comical and/or crowd-calming respectively do a good job, or are they totally misrepresenting us older fans? Do you have any favorite compilations?
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.

Arch-Rarifag
The only one I know of is military bronies react.

And I dont watch it because I dont care to watch people watching a show.  
But if you like that then try it out. I cant be any more help.
Background Pony #8E16
I have various opinions about various things. Either some random group of people who claim to be “bronies” share any given opinion that I hold, or else they don’t. Either way, I don’t feel a need to watch their videos to find out.
Namalsk

I don’t feel like spending time watching people watch stuff. I hate a few reaction video series in particular (coughteensreactcoughcough), though.
bustoblaster
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Fine Arts - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

I see. This just makes me wonder further if fans of the show actually watch these things. At the least, it’d still give me some editing and comedy practice.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide