Viewing last 25 versions of post by CronoM in topic Crazy Headcanons

CronoM

OKAY.

(This one I've talked about now and again, but now that series is over and it left Celestia and Luna's backstory completely open ended, I think its time to finally talk about the elephant in the room.

The 30 seconds where villain Sunset in EG1 asks if Celestia informed Twilight the big secret between Celestia, the elements, the mirror and the power the secret bequeathed...and I suppose the Sunset backstory comic that confirmed what we already guessed, that Sunset had found the way to become an Alicorn like Celestia.)

SO....were Celestia and Luna humans the Pevensei'd(like in Narnia) themselves into becoming leaders and sort of gods of Equestria?

What WAS the secret to villain Sunset's question to Twilight that Celestia kept Twilight in the dark about?

Some may scite the Tale of Two Sisters book, but that book not only was extremely vague, it could barely be considered even semicanolon. Some may say that Alicorns used to be a species, but Celestia said that was impossible when Flurry Heart was born. And some may site that Celestia and Luna have human world alternates, but keep in mind that Sunset did not, and human Celestia and Luna are not a thousand years old, and EG world has a weird way of balancing people out despite all the statistics.

Its no secret that G4 was a tribute to G1. Humans were never off the table before EG, a lot of people merely assumed they were off the table.

So..

...were Celestia and Luna human?
No reason given
Edited by CronoM