Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Crazy Headcanons

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
[@PUBLIQclopAccountant](/forums/pony/topics/crazy-headcanons?post_id=5218215#post_5218215)
Gosh I would love that headcanon. It seems it would be a great way to hint at some dark history from.the past.

After all I always felt like the pegasi had great prowess that we have not seen in the show yet.

So many mysteries involved.

It could mean something like the pegasi defeated the unicorns and the unicorns were forced to live in the forest to hide from being slaves by the pegasi.

And speaking of Cozy Glow, I always felt like she wcould have been seen by future pegasi as the epitome of stereotypical ancient pegasus values, those of seeking power, glory and renown, even if done through less warlike means than her ancestors. I wouldn't be surprised if Cozy Glow joined in a pegasus conspiracy if they would make her queen.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
[@PUBLIQclopAccountant](/forums/pony/topics/crazy-headcanons?post_id=5218215#post_5218215)
Gosh I would love that headcanon. It seems it would be a great way to hint at some dark history from.the past.

After all I always felt like the pegasi had great prowess that we have not seen in the show yet.

So many mysteries involved.

It could mean something like the pegasi defeated the unicorns and the unicorns were forced to live in the forest to hide from being slaves by the pegasi.

And speaking of Cozy Glow, I always felt like she was the epitome of ancient pegasus values, those of seeking power, glory and renown, even if done through less warlike means than her ancestors.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer