Viewing last 25 versions of post by Amphibian Swamp in topic Crazy Headcanons

Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Jazz might have anxiety (or maybe some sort of trauma) I don’t have anxiety so I don’t really claim it. Maybe she’s just easy to get anxious.

||(Or maybe she’s on the autism spectrum. I am too and I get scared lots of times-)||

She can be seen panicking in MYM CH2 E2 about her magic going out of control, while Pipp was calm (I have only watched clips so that’s from what I understand)

In TYT she was shown panicking many times. These are the ones that I can remember or are worth noting

Mane Melody: She is shown to be sweating

T.U.E.S Day: She was horrified when the leg of Senor Butterscotch fell off

All That Jazz: She started freaking out when she ran out of designs. She was also worried until she entered the tea-room. When Onyx was playing a bit different, Jazz was worried that Onyx had messed up

Dragon Dad: The second Pipp ran into the salon she looked horrified. She also ran away from her without saying anything when she shook her

Nightmare Night Party: She was panicking about finding something to wear in time

I was able to watch some of the podcasts on YouTube. In the third one Jazz was freaking out and Pipp was telling her to do deep breaths

Maybe I’m overthinking- but it’s interesting...
No reason given
Edited by Amphibian Swamp
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Jazz might have anxiety (or maybe some sort of trauma) I don’t have anxiety so I don’t really claim it. Maybe she’s just easy to get anxious.

||(Or maybe she’s on the autism spectrum. I am too and I get scared lots of times-)||

She can be seen panicking in MYM CH2 E2 about her magic going out of control, while Pipp was calm (I have on,ly watched clips so that’s from what I understand)

In TYT she was shown panicking many times. These are the ones that I can remember or are worth noting

Mane Melody: She is shown to be sweating

T.U.E.S Day: She was horrified when the leg of Senor Butterscotch fell off

All That Jazz: She started freaking out when she ran out of designs. She was also worried until she entered the tea-room. When Onyx was playing a bit different, Jazz was worried that Onyx had messed up

Dragon Dad: The second Pipp ran into the salon she looked horrified. She also ran away from her without saying anything when she shook her

I was able to watch some of the podcasts on YouTube. In the third one Jazz was freaking out and Pipp was telling her to do deep breaths

Maybe I’m overthinking- but it’s interesting...
No reason given
Edited by Amphibian Swamp