Crazy Headcanons

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Pinkie was once fined by the city for “excessive laughing”. Ever since then, Pinkie had a limit to how much laughing she is allowed every week. This is measured on period (time used) of laughing, her giggling frequency and reasons for laughing.

At the same time when she was fined, she had shown great skill in the courtroom.
Scrounge
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
The reason human Diamond Tiara isn’t a bully like her pony version was is that in the Equestria Girls universe, Spoiled Rich has been dead for several years now. Diamond’s mood at the funeral was described by one of the pallbearers as “disturbingly cheerful.”
Aurora Glimmer

Wow! Glimmer
Strike, Allie Way and Big Wig are all originally from Buckston. Big Wig is the matriarch of the family, with Allie Way and Strike being her eldest and youngest foals, respectively.

Strike is a loud-mouthed, obnoxious smartass who gets on just about everypony’s nerves. He’s essentially Scout in pony form.

Diamond Tiara has a crush on First Base. First Base - on the other hoof - wants nothing to do with her.

First Base isn’t the only one who’s got a secret admirer he could care less about: Strike has a thing for Silver Spoon. Silver Spoon says she’d rather go deaf than date him.

Diamond Tiara and Lilly Daché despise each other. Diamond Tiara thinks “Lilly Brat” is an unbearably pretentious snob, while Lilly Daché thinks “Dime-store Tiara” is a poser and a wannabe in Equestrian high society. Worse still, Spoiled Rich is always pestering Diamond Tiara and asking her why she can’t be more perfect and ladylike like Lilly Daché. The fact that Lilly Daché is a blank flank is just the icing on the cake as far as Diamond Tiara is concerned. To be fair, Lilly Daché doesn’t care she doesn’t have her cutie mark yet: she doesn’t need a cutie mark to know she’s better than everypony else.

@Scrounge  
Spoiled Rich passed away due to Cirrhosis.

While human Diamond Tiara is no longer a bully, she’s still as much of an egotistical jerk as ever. Regardless of how overbearing she can be, her friends would be very upset if something serious ever happened to her.
Aurora Glimmer

Wow! Glimmer
Starlight Glimmer is the daughter of Princess Cadance and Shining Armor from the future. Due to an unforseen catastrophe involving Cutie Mark Magic gone horribly wrong - resulting in the demise of Princesses Luna, Twilight Sparkle and Cadance and the subsequent rise of the tyrannical Nightmare Star - Starlight took it upon herself to travel back in time and change the past for the better. Unfortunately, Starlight Glimmer did not adequately prepare herself for the ill-effects of time travel and lost her mind in the process. She remembers nothing of her past, nor how she got here. All she knows is that in order to save Equestria, Cutie Marks must be eliminated.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
I don’t know if I already said this one, but: Any time the Alicorn Amulet lies dormant for too long, it will disappear the next time it’s left unattended and reappear somewhere that will allow it to find a new host, often the very same shop that Trixie bought it from.

Since her change of heart, Diamond Tiara occasionally has classmates asking her for favors. She’ll never tell anypony, but it actually kind of makes her feel good to help. Plus, they’re usually willing to repay the favor, which is helpful on the days that she “didn’t have time to pack lunch” (read: days when her mother will not allow her to have food) and needs somepony to share with her.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
@Crystal Neighybánya  
I think the only thing really preventing her from going past verbal abuse is the writers keeping in mind the show’s target audience. (Sadly, that probably also drastically lowers the odds of a divorce.)

I don’t think she loves Diamond Tiara at all. I think she just wants to be able to say she has a better daughter than the next mare, and if Diamond doesn’t care for her methods, well, suffering builds character, doesn’t it?
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
@Crystal Neighybánya  
Not a saint, but certainly a reasonable guy, but either would react the same in this case.

The most likely reason for her not to step in is that he hasn’t caught her at it, and Diamond’s thus far been afraid to tell (though that certainly doesn’t seem like it’ll last forever.)

And honestly, that applies even if what we saw on screen is as bad as it gets.

@Crystal Neighybánya  
Does that apply to Cinch, too, or is she just a garden-variety bitch?
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Twilight is destined to die in the future by giving her life to save Equestria and the whole world from ultimate doom.  
Statues would later be built in her honour in every capital city of every country in the world.  
It was said that when all statues break simultaneously, the Princess of Friendship will return.
Kirb
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Stranded (Anthro/NSFW)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@atalarikt  
Is it wrong that when I first read your post, I misread it as “the second coming of Santa Christ?”

Boy, I’ve been on Channel Awesome too much lately.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide