Crazy Headcanons

Scrounge
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
@HJSDGCE  
The CMC clubhouse will be able to transform into an alternate helmet for it, with the tree it’s in becoming a staff.

Later, Sunset Shimmer will return from the human world with a motorcycle that can combine with the castle to give it a biker helmet, shoulder pauldrons, and a bow and arrow.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@MrXemnas1992

She finds it to be a cold, soulless machine, a needless “improvement” on what is already a (near-)perfect system.

“There’s more to reading books than just the words on the pages, you know!” she cries.
soundtea
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <soundtea> fappin to cartoon horses
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Ocellus is best buggo
When the finale hits, I secretly hope they do a climax conversation between Starlight and Twilight in the style of the ending of Metal Wolf Chaos.  
It would just fit perfect for them.

”Twilight?”  
“Starlight!”  
“It was your methods that were flawed! Our love for harmony… will never change!”  
Hopefully with less refusing via suicide.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Due to a accident during her birth, Silver Spoon is a || futa||. The defect was caused by the dna in her body getting the male and female chromosomes mixed up, and caused her to be born with a || penis||. Only her parents, siblings, Cheerilee and Diamond Tiara know about this.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Starlight has a condition that removes her ability to taste sweet things.

Carrot Cake was one a part of Celestia’s organization, once in charge of removing problematic ponies in the agricultural industry. He also had a thick Italian accent.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide