Crazy Headcanons

Aurora Glimmer

Wow! Glimmer
Moondancer and Starlight Glimmer do not get along with each other at all. Moondancer is very protective of her best friend and doesn’t trust Starlight Glimmer in the slightest; likewise, Starlight Glimmer sees Moondancer as a threat to her relationship with Twilight Sparkle. Twilight just wishes the two of them would learn to get along.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Twilight loves that she gets books every year for Hearth’s Warming, but would love it if she could get a new pair of socks for once.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@ice1517

Funny how that happens.

As a kid, you wanted to stay up all night, but your parents made you go to bed at a reasonable hour.

As an adult, you’re perfectly happy to go to bed at a reasonable hour…because you have to get up early tomorrow morning.

As a kid, you hated getting socks for Christmas.

As an adult, you’d think getting socks would be pretty great, since that means you don’t have to buy them for yourself.

As a kid, you hated eating broccoli.

As an adult…you still hate eating broccoli.

I guess some things never change.
Background Pony #4B4A
Mirror Pool is sentient being. It can decently copy personality of one person, but gets dizzy when trying to copy entire crowd (i.e. more clones -> personalities become more and more ‘flat’). Spell just returns it to it’s home without any harm.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
@Crystal Neighybánya  
I was actually thinking less creepy and more just pathetic, but I like your version better. :)

That said, Twilight doesn’t think of Starlight when she hears “yandere”. The first pony to spring to her mind is actually Fluttershy.

@YetAnotherBrony  
Scootaloo currently holds the land speed record for a pegasus. Do not mention this while she’s within earshot.

@PonyPon  
Twilight puts a lot of effort into making sure the books she keeps giving Spike as gifts are ones that he’s got a reasonable chance of enjoying. Not that it matters, because once Spike sees that it’s yet another book, he doesn’t even look at the cover any more.

@Crystal Neighybánya  
Sunset Shimmer, on those occasions she visits, has threatened more than once to lock the two of them in a tool shed together until they either learn to get along or kill each other. She also locked Trixie in a tool shed without warning, but apologized shortly after letting her out, as it was human Trixie she was really mad at and taking out that anger on pony Trixie was actually kind of embarrassing in retrospect.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
Scootaloo can’t stand Zipporwhill. Zipporwhill constantly darting and zig-zagging through the air like a parasprite on a sugar rush just makes Scootaloo resent her for even showing up.
Cromanti Cheer
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The Royal Guard and Wonderbolts are actually quite competent and formidable.

It’s just Equestria is such a “death world” that even years of training can still leave someone unprepared for Equestrian monsters.
Background Pony #CEDD
here’s one in amending fences twilight did bring pinkie back but not lyra because twilight hates lyra, now lyra didn’t do anything to make twilight upset
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Scootaloo has numerous problems with her reproductive, urinary, respiratory and digestive tracts, namely, some embryonic ducts not fusing properly. She was born with various epiglottal defects, which is problematic not just for biological reasons but causes problems in speaking as the Equestria language frequently features /ʡ/. Similarly, her (ndegesebaceous) gland, though functional, was underdeveloped. She was also born without a uvula. Most of her digestive tract is fine, however, the division between her jejunum and ileum was closed by a wall (I believe the difference is internal width and lymph node distribution) and the two instead merged at the jejunal atrium of the ividzukofirorocśaifnƥrek. She has uterus didelphys, and her urinary syster has similar problems. Both urethral sphincters were nonfunctional and only one kidney worked. Surgery was able to correct this, however, she was tube fed until she was three, padded until she was six and wet the bed until she was twelve. The problem with her flight is believed to be a similar duct fusing issue, though how pegasus flight works is at this point a complete mystery.

When she met Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle she was just out of hospital following the latest bit of surgery.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@YetAnotherBrony  
Yeah, a lot of the “destiny bearers” have problems (I made some changes to Scootaloo above just now), for example, Apple Bloom has Marfan Syndrome, Sweetie Belle has Lexical-Gustatory Synesthesia and a cybernetic arm, and Flandre is an albino.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide