Crazy Headcanons

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@SeraphimDawn  
Heres one: They are a family heirloom. Her Grandfather was a fighter pilot in a war, and was part of equestria air force. While everyone else had military issued goggles, he didn’t, so he made his own. He turned out to be an amazing pilot, and had escaped death and disaster on more then one occasion. He later called them his “Lucky Goggles”. He later gave it to his son, who wet on to also join the air force during another war. Once again, when he had the goggles, he seemed to have avoided many bad things happening to him.

He later went on to be a BMX racer and daredevil, and was met with fame and fortune. HE later met his future wife, during a trip to fix his bike. She noticed the goggles, and he used it as a talking point. years later, after Indigo was born, he told her the story about the whole family thinking that the goggles where lucky.

HE made her the new owner of the goggles, telling her that he wishes the ogles will help her be an extremely lucky girl.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@ice1517

Also, it’s hard for her to ask for help, being mute.

As a filly, she also beat the stuffing out of a colt in her class for calling her “dumb”. She apologized later, because he swore he didn’t mean it that way.
MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Horses in the 🅱ack
@Vree  
As taught in all Griffon,Minotaur,Dragon,and Mule classes, estranged family is quite common in Equestria due to ponies natural sluttyness.

full
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@PonyPon

For completely opposite reasons too!

Earth ponies tend to stereotype unicorns as being obsessed with blood relation, so they bonk their own sisters and cousins to “keep it in the family”.

Unicorns tend to stereotype earth ponies as farmers with large, sometimes tangled families, so for all they know, they could very well be in the sack with a long-lost half-brother.
Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@MadVillan  
Hahaha I love your answer!

@YetAnotherBrony  
There was an old headcanon (largely forgotten by this point) that Rarity and Vinyl are cousins, for this same reason and because her first ever onscreen appearance was a gig at her private fashion show in Suited For Success.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Magma_ERuptiOn

Makes sense. This way, someone can be the world’s (have we decided what to call the planet itself? Equus doesn’t sound quite right because there are lots of beings other than ponies) Copernicus without being harassed because of heresy or treason against Celestia.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I refuse to believe there are only three sirens in existence. But an entire race of them. If the sirens are such a problem, why did Starswirl only banish the three? Maybe those three sirens were actively causing trouble and were dangerously power?

I like to think Adagio is the daughter of the Siren Queen. Either that, or she is the Siren Queen.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
Discord’s change of heart is temporary, whether he intends it to be or not. His friends are mortal, after all.

Sunset Shimmer, since turning good, has been uncomfortable when given authority, and she secretly (or occasionally not-so-secretly) grapples with self-doubt on an ongoing basis.

@JP  
Pinkie says “Earth is round” in one episode. I think they just call it “earth”.

@PonyPon  
No more or less so than outside the fandom. Real-world humans are generally scum.

@SeraphimDawn  
Maybe they’re just the only three left?
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Discord’s change of heart is temporary, whether he intends it to be or not. His friends are mortal, after all.

Discord will turn back to his selfish and uncaring chaos ways to grieve over Fluttershy’s death, but will have another change of heart when her children and grandchildren befriend him.
Background Pony #7B03
Amira self-flagellates for she is a devout Shia Muslim and only hides her scars when she is on business. Haakim, being a Sunni Muslim, is disgusted by her ritual and stays in touch only for the diplomatic missions they receive.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide