Crazy Headcanons

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
In the N-Verse Equestria is on Sauria.

Also in the N-Verse, Octavia shares a parent each with Vinyl and Silver Spoon, but Vinyl and Silver don’t share a parent between them.
Background Pony #CEE0
I wander why twilight sparkle became a human in the EQG universe when howard the duck entered the marvel universe he was still a duck
Scrounge
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
Pinkie and her family may eat rocks, but Carrot Crunch has been known to chew on metal as though it were bubble gum. In fact, how hard he can bite down is limited not by the strength of his jaw muscles, but by what would cause his teeth and/or jaw to break.

@PonyPon  
@YetAnotherBrony

Pegasi aren’t stereotyped as incestuous by either unicorns or earth ponies, but due to the more militaristic roots of pegasus society, both have been known to stereotype pegasi as being very violent, with some particularly intolerant ponies going to far as to insinuate that any and all pegasi are murderers and/or rapists waiting to happen.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Yaks tell legends of ancient yaks slaying many a frost dragon in order for yaks to live freely in icy mountains.

Whether or not they hold true, it’s well known even a group of untrained yaks can take on a single frostwyrm evenly matched.

The same can not be said of the typical fire-based sort.
Background Pony #2CF9
Not sure how crazy it is, but here goes.

Unicorn horns aren’t bone, or anything of the sort; they’re an organic quasicrystal.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
In the Crystal War timeline, Starlight Glimmer’s obsession with equality manifested differently, with her goal being to achieve equality by improving ponies, rather than by bringing them all down to the same level like her main-timeline counterpart. To that end, she begun performing forbidden alchemic experiments as part of her Pony Upgrade Experiment, using all forms of magic, medicine, and machinery in an attempt to create a super-warhorse serum that could bring anypony to whom it’s administered to the pinnacle of equine potential. However, this was just a stepping stone towards her true goal, to find a way to make ascension into an alicorn possible for all, and create a world where every mare will be a Princess. Rather than an equal sign, she used an infinity symbol to represent the unlimited potential of all ponies. She was eventually apprehended by Special Agent Sweetie Drops, and is now behind bars. Though her experiments were horrific, they also proved very informative, and data gleaned from her records has been vital in the war against Sombra; for example, it was only due to Starlight Glimmer’s experiments with bionic enhancement that flying ace Rainbow Dash, grievously wounded, could be given a wing of steel and returned to the skies.

In the Chrysalis Resistance timeline, she became one of Equestria’s most notorious traitors. As soon as she saw the changelings, she became enamored with the idea of them; a race of virtually identical individuals who could assume any identity they chose seemed to her as though it could be a perfect society of equals. And so she offered them any aid she could, from teaching them about Equestrian society so they could better pass for ponies to rounding up any survivors and leading them back to the swarm. But after the Lights Went Out On Bridleway, she just… disappeared. Nopony knows where she went; some say she finally understood what she’d done and turned herself to stone so nopony could be hurt by her again, while others say that that the Changeling Queen was so pleased with Starlight’s work that she ordered her subjects to make the mare one of their own.
Cromanti Cheer

@Scrounge  
I’m now imagining a Silence of the Lambs-style sequence set in the Crystal War timeline, where someone has to talk to Glimmer in her maximum security cell in order to glean information on a particular experiment that she’s locked away information on.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Moondancer was Spike’s first crush before he met Rarity. Things got a little… awkward when Moondancer met her for the first time.
Cromanti Cheer

Each alicorn corresponds to a specific celestial body.

Celestia - The Sun (obviously).  
Luna - The Moon (obviously).  
Cadance - Venus, planet named after the Roman goddess of beauty and love.  
Twilight - Mercury, planet named after the Roman god of messengers. Sends letters, orbits closely around the Sun (much like Twilight and Celestia’s mentorship), and moves quickly (like Twilight through teleportation).

Eventually, Celestia will reveal to Twilight that she has control over Mercury and has inherited a secret Mercury-base on the planet.

There are other alicorns that correspond to the other celestial bodies in the Solar System. They are not on good terms with Celestia (think: the Doctor and the other Time Lords).
Cromanti Cheer

@YetAnotherBrony  
Yeah, that’s kinda what I was thinking. Like the Jupiter or Saturn alicorn virtually has a mini-army. Maybe not of alicorns, since that might be “story breaking” but then again, Equestria alone has Twilight and Discord.

Not sure how Celestia ended up being a pariah when she controls the Solar System’s largest object. Unless she stole the sun to provide light and life to Equestria’s planet as some sorta Prometheus-esque figure.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@romantiCaveman

Maybe it’s an inverse thing; the reason Luna is so powerful is because the moon has a major effect on the earth. Most of Jupiter’s moon’s are literally giant chunks of ice and rock that got caught by its gravity well.

Pluto and Charon would probably be equally powerful (due to them sometimes being called a double-planet system rather than a planet and moon), but are bent on revenge because Pluto is no longer considered a planet.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
In the actual dialogue from “Slice of Life”, Bon Bon says she’s “Special Agent Sweetie Drops” rather than “Secret Agent”, so in my headcanon she was less like James Bond and more along the lines of Agent Fowler from Transformers Prime or somesuch.

@PonyPon  
Businesses that sell chains, or businesses that are chains? :)
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Chippin’ In
Although Starlight Glimmer doesn’t have the same raw power that Twilight does, she has greater understanding of the underlying principles of magic, and can manipulate magic with greater finesse, making her- in certain situations- the better magic-user.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide