Crazy Headcanons

Castellan Fyor
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

For the Emperor!
Same headcanon I have for dnd when I play with my friends, magic isn’t just cast, your capabilities come from your will. The better your resolve, the easier and more complicated spells you can cast, i.e. Starswirl the bearded, with his will being very vast.
Latecomer

@Background Pony #E006  
My headcanon is that all ponies can “stick” their hooves to almost any flat surface magically. This makes them the opposite to humans for gripping - perfectly smooth walls are easy, the craggy sort that gives good handholds near impossible. Further developing this skill allows everything from “handiworks” to playing the cello.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Background Pony #E006
Earth Ponies are zombies, Pegasi are vampires, Unicorns are ghosts.

I actually had “earth ponies are zombies”, “pegasus are ghosts”, and “unicorns are vampires, liches, or mummies”, due to traditional burial practices.

Earth ponies bury their dead, pegasus cremate their dead (and then scatter the ashes to the wind), and unicorns entomb their dead. These are only traditional practices, and in a post-Three Tribes society, ponies of all races tend to their dead in any number of ways.
Pulse Wave
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Busy procrastinating
Earth ponies bury their dead, pegasus cremate their dead (and then scatter the ashes to the wind), and unicorns entomb their dead. These are only traditional practices, and in a post-Three Tribes society, ponies of all races tend to their dead in any number of ways.

…which eventually led to the Mighty Helm’s tradition of sending the deceased out onto the sea on a burning boat.
CalypsoFantasy

Pre-1932 US car fan
The stereotype of unicorns being sparkly and having exaggeratingly kitschy powers was invented by Earth ponies and pegasi in the first years of Equestria to sham the unicorns who until a few years prior had ruled the country with an absolute monarchist iron hoof. Although some unicorns too drew these images, today unicorns see it as a racist caricature.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
Bat ponies were created by Luna to form the night guard using the same magic the turned Twilight into an alicorn. The night guard were made up of volunteers for the process. The lame, criminal and disenfranchised population of Equestria quickly made up more than half of night guard recruits.
Background Pony #3CDB
Humans are banned from Equestria because their first reaction to meeting unicorns is always “I thought you’d be taller.” They find this highly offensive.

full
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
Luster Dawn will learn how Starswirl made magic mirrors and find herself in the G3 universe. Rainbow Dash refuses to believe what her counterpart was like.
Background Pony #3CDB
America (the band) saw a brief uptick in music sales after Equestria lifted the ban on cultural imports.

Was it the original theme to “The Last Unicorn” or “A Horse with No Name” that was their breakthrough hit on that side of the portal?
Background Pony #3CDB
Changelings don’t feed on love, which is a bit illogical anyway. They’re shapeshifting magical parasites that drain their victims of magic and life energy, but that was too dark to put in a cartoon for kids.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide