Crazy Headcanons

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Rarity is an authoriatan left winger.  
Applejack is a libertarian right winger (sort of right wing more importantly a traditionalist).

Rarity would be like Napoleon trying to conquer the world in the name of justice and to remake this corrupt world into something more beautiful. Even if she to do it in underhanded ways including assassination. Her powers of seduction and manipulation would be her greatest weapons.

Applejack would be more about tradition. She would be like Carlists of Spain or counter revolutionary traditionalist peasants of the Vendee during the French Revolution. Although personally I don’t see her as being someone with a grand vision and simply would want the rights of her community to be preserved.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Twiface  
It’s one of those old brick factories built around the turn of the century that’s been gutted but isn’t up to residential code. It’s an under the table arrangement.
Twiface
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of Kirinposting
@Brass Beau  
I mean… I see.

@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Rarity is an authoriatan left winger.
Applejack is a libertarian right winger (sort of right wing more importantly a traditionalist).
Twilight is a liberal technocrat policy wonk.

Rainbow Dash is a right-wing ironybro (ironysis?)

Pinkie is probably either apolitical or a political chameleon. (Politics really isn’t her thing). She’s probably like Mr. Metokur and just wants to laugh at the world (but less mean-spirited) to conceal a deep sense of despair.

Fluttershy is… you know, I’m really not sure. I like to think that people usually assume she’s a hippie and she goes along with it, but secretly she’s a cryptofascist.

Zephyr Breeze is a perennial candidate.

Needless to say, Celestia and Luna are monarchists. Celestia is a literal “enlightened absolutist.” Luna read Thomas Hobbes once and agreed with him on many points. She also read Calvin & Hobbes and agreed with them on many points.

Berry Punch will vote for whatever party isn’t trying to raise taxes on alcohol.

Twist supports the Liberal Democrats, because they’re just as irrelevant as she is.

The seductive Oleander pictures in the ad box are distracting me as I try to write this.

Quibble Pants is Equestria’s Jeremy Hambly.

Filthy Rich has probably been to Epstein’s island before. So has his daughter.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
The seductive Oleander pictures in the ad box are distracting me as I try to write this.
pfft hahaha  
Filthy Rich has probably been to Epstein’s island before. So has his daughter.
Diamond Tiara *NO!*
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Twiface  
Now these are some interesting political headcanons.

Right wing ironybro? I’m scared of what that is.

Cryptofascist? An interesting take on Fluttershy. I guess this is what happens when you take your love for something too far. Honestly I don’t even know what cryptofascism is exactly.

Silly Luna.

The difference between Celestia and Rarity is that Celestia would want to enact reform gradually and without coercion. Whereas Rarity being the element of generosity would force her citizens to reform whether they liked it or not.

Leave Twist alone! She will rise up one day and prove liberal democracy can work!
Background Pony #6F7B
@FliegerFaustToP47  
There is a fanfiction about this.

…also, it’s logical. Nightmare Moon is a competent supervillainess who fought Celestia to a standstill more than once. Twilight Sparkle and her friends should not, logically, have had the faintest trace of a chance to defeat her.

That’s pretty dark for a kids’ show, though.
FliegerFaustToP47
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
@Twiface

@Background Pony #6F7B

Yep xD, that’s why i posted it, I find that approach of “Everything it’s just a dream and the real life it’s colourless and broken” fascinating. And the possible and tragic reppercussions of a victorious Nightmare Moon.

(Although i wonder how the world survived during Nightmare Moon reign during the altenate timeline, you need that glowing orb of heat in the sky to make crops anyways… Why i am questioning this? They have magic!)
Korora
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Let's keep calm here...
Rook Ramparts does not know the modern day rules of chess, only the rules from a thousand years ago.
Latecomer

@Brass Beau  
When I beelive in batponies (which isn’t often), I see them as a project of either Luna’s (to avoid the whole Nightmare Moon thing in the first place by acquiring her own subjects) or of NMM after she won.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Brass Beau
When I beelive in batponies (which isn’t often), I see them as a project of either Luna’s (to avoid the whole Nightmare Moon thing in the first place by acquiring her own subjects) or of NMM after she won.

Did we even ever see batponies again outside that one episode? Maybe two if you count Fluttershy being turned into a bat?
Background Pony #6F7B
Fruit-loving bat ponies are too cute not to be part of anyone’s headcanon, though they fit too well into the setting to be truly “crazy.”

full
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Latecomer  
Come to think of it, they could have just been dressing up for the holiday. I do like how, in the comics, they were guardsman working the night shift but I don’t remember seeing any that weren’t guards in any official media. There’s an interesting story to be told when half the population is nocturnal and look (to the general population) monstrous.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Dustcan  
It hurts her eyes to do it (that’s why they’re reddish in color). When she was a filly she could spot a fly twenty miles away. Now, she can barely do twelve miles.
Background Pony #3B48
Cadance was Chrysalis the whole time, and you didn’t even know. Even when she cared for young Twilight

Nah, but seriously, that would be an interesting story.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide