Crazy Headcanons

FliegerFaustToP47
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
@Cosmas-the-Explorer

Well, i think it depends on what point of view the writer uses, I’ve heard stories like that, and the “monster” it’s actually loving you. Which can get confusing in this particular scenario.

Btw, how dare you call Chrysalis a monster! >:(
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@FliegerFaustToP47  
Well I mostly fear betrayal so if the villian actually loves you then I find that less bad. Someone who will protect and love but do bad things. Although in some ways that would also carry its own problems in that you’d have to go against that villian eventually.

Also please forgive for my wrongdoings to our Lady Queen Chrysalis. I accept my punishment.
Background Pony #6F7B
The most dangerous acrobatic maneuver that pegasi know is called the Sonic Rainboop.
Background Pony #6F7B
In an alternate universe, happier than ours, Pony Life was drawn in squatpony style.
Background Pony #6F7B
After production on the show ended, the horse that played Celestia got another acting role pretty quickly.

full
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
1000 years after the finale, the Equestrian calendar refers to the days of the week as Celday, Rariday, Fluday, Pieday, Dasday, Twiday and Luday. Sweet Apple Acres, the parent company of Barnyard Bargains (an international brand of general stores), has been advocating for the better part of a century for an eight day week but is willing to settle for renaming Luday to Appleday. The average citizen considers it a marketing ploy.
Background Pony #6F7B
@Brass Beau

“Y’know the thing about a squat, she’s got… lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eyes. When she comes at ya, doesn’t seem to be livin’… until she bites ya. And those black eyes roll over white, and then… oh, then…”

full
FliegerFaustToP47
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
Queen Chrysalis, King Sombra, Lord Tirek and Cozy Glow were actually freedom fighters, trying to liberate people from a tyrannical Celestia, Luna was once a freedom fighter, but she got ‘convinced’ by Celestia to join her. All the ponies, including the mane six, were lied so she could systematically take out her enemies. And the show it’s just propaganda.

Change my mind.

(Actually, a FanFiction like that would be very cool)
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Supremecists of the three pony races believe they are the closest to the alicorn race and the others are less pure or more imperfect. They debate about which pony is more closely related to alicorns.

Earth Ponies believe the other two races are mutations of the purer Earth Pony race.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide