Crazy Headcanons

Scrounge
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
@ice1517  
Pinkie has a pair of pink tommy guns that shoot confetti. In case she has to go somewhere that a party cannon is too big for. (This happens more often than you’d think, she has thrown parties in elevators before. They were fun, but all the guests kept leaving.)
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Scrounge  
However, Pinkie has been banned from most buildings with those guns, as they look to much like the real thing, and a event has unfortunate happened in the past involving a ,an painting guns t look like toy guns, and then used them to murder several people.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Octavia is actually an assassin for hire.  
She never brings her own weapons but instead uses the items in her surroundings to avoiding being traced back.

One of which would be a simple broken piece of glass.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Pony Nationality time! (im sorry if you don’t like me using real places, I couldn’t think of any puns)

Lyra: Irish, Welsh, Canadian. Ancestors were immigrants form Ireland.

Bon Bon: American, formerly resided in Texas.

Trixie: Chinese, immigrated when her mother was pregnant.

Derpy: Swedish, mother was born and raised in Minnosota.

Time Turner: Scottish, English.

Carrot Top: Mexican, born and raised in Las Vegas.

Clousdchaser and Fliter: American. Have Samoan blood, part of a Samoan tribe.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@ice1517

I agree with everything except I like to think Trixie is from Louisiana (and is fluent in the dialect of French some parts of that area speak, I forget what it’s called….Creole?).

Rarity is Canadian, also speaks fluent French, but can’t easily talk to Trixie because their two dialects are surprisingly different.

Other than Applejack (who is pretty obviously Texan or Tennessean), I haven’t decided what the nationalities of the other four of the Mane 6 are. I do like the idea of Twilight of being “ambiguously brown”, though.
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@YetAnotherBrony  
I imagined Trixie being from an Asian country. I just think its a cool idea.

I thought of rarity being from England, and her dad being German.

As for Applejack, I thought It would be funny is she keeps bragging about how she is 100% pure Texan or something, and it turns out she only has the accent and is actually Finnish or something.

As for Twlight, she could be from LA or California, or other states next to the Mexican birder, or some places in Mexico. Or, have her be from place mostly filled with brown people (Middle East, India, Spain,)
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Also, more nationalities.

Bulk Biceps: German.

Octavia: British, Russian on her fathers side.

Flash Sentry: Canadian. From Winnipeg.

Vinyl: Asian-American. Japanese and New York to be more precise.

Zecora: African-American. Parents migrated from her homeland. Also part Samoan and part of a Samoan tribe.

Sunset Shimmer: Greek. Raised in Czechoslovakia.

Candace: Italian. Ancestors were Russian and Slavic. Born and Raised in Alabama.

Diamond Tiara: American with her being half Canadian on her dads side. Born and raised in Greenwich, Connecticut.

Silver Spoon: British-American, with a bit of Russian and Swiss from her parents. Has Viking and Norwegian blood. Dad is Russian-Swiss, and her Mum is also British-American.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@ice1517

I like Cadance being Italian, it fits with her full name.

I also like Octavia and Silver Spoon having similar nationalities, it means they could be sisters (I blame Mustlovefrogs for making me love that idea)
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Bon Bon has a sister named Tron Bon, a world famous treasure hunter. Bon Bon’s job as a secret agent meant that the two of them often came to blows, though it’s really more of a friendly rivalry with witty banter between the two of them.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
If you are telling Pinkie Pie what food you want served at your party, do not describe any of it as “traditional”. If you do, you will get rocks.
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
As a part time job, Cheerilee works as a dominatrix, that likes to punish both mares and stallions.

Despite being know for being very rough and aggressive, she has been said by her clients to be very sweet and kind afterwards, and always looks out for the safety of her clients.
Background Pony #B453
@ice1517  
Sombra: Spaniard whose parents emigrated from Swedish and Finnish Lapland.

Fleur de Lis: Monegasque.

Amira: Saudi Arabian with Egyptian ancestry.
Icicle Niceicle 1517

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Silver Spoons family have a history of being successful at combat sports.

Her Dad and Mum were both part of the EMAL (Equestria Martial Arts League), and knew several types of martial arts. Her dad was a multi time Middleweight and Light Heavyweight champion, and her Mum was a successful multi time Flyweight, Bantamweight and Featherweight champion.

Her Older brother is currently a amateur wrestler and Boxer, her other brother a kickboxer, and her older sister trains in judo, karate and Tae-Kwon-Doe.

Her family also owns a very famous and successful dojo in Canterlot.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide