Crazy Headcanons

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
The world of Equestria was created when the mist of origin brought forth chaos. From the chaos and the mist came the day, the night, the heavenly aether and the dark abyss. Aether and day brought forth the earth, the sea and the heavens, and the first demi-gods and demons. The abyss of the night created fate, aging, dying and death. They also created sleep, dream, love and discord. They created friendship, happiness, revenge and compassion.

From these the whole world was slowly created. When a kind demi-god wanted to give the first sentient creatures the fire of the day, so that they could warm themselves and grow, he was punished and tortured for it. However, he escaped his prison and became insane. He became the father of all monsters.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Cadence is the princess of love but she’s really only the princess of romance (eros) and family (storge). Twilight is the princess of friendship (philia) and unconditional love, i.e. putting others well-being before oneself (agape).

It’s not often someone remembers (and makes a reference to) The Four Loves. I’ve even headcanoned that Twilight’s Element of Magic is actually one of four Elements of Magic, each based on one of the Four Loves.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Latecomer  
Alicorn, unicorn, pegasus and earth pony. Storge, eros, philia and agape. Phlegmatic, Sanguine, Choleric, and Melancholic. You know, if G5 combines those ideas together, we’d have an interesting show.
user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Spike is socially awkward around males and more comfortable hanging out with females, possibly due to his friendship with the main cast
Korora
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Let's keep calm here...
The very last friendship mission before the events of “The Beginning of the End” sent all the Cutie Mark Crusaders (including Gabby) to give the Nightmares of Sunny Town one last chance to see the error of their ways.
Background Pony #3CDB
Celestia and Luna are ancient and immensely powerful alien energy beings who created Equestria, all life on it, and the miniscule pocket universe–thirty light-minutes across, if that–in which it exists. They did this so that they could retire and get away from dealing with humanity. Call them “goddesses” if that label makes it easier for you to think of them.

Their equine forms are not their true forms. These are forms they have adopted because they had a love of horses when they were in our world. Their true forms cannot be perceived with human senses or comprehended with human minds. They have adopted these forms as something their little ponies will find familiar, comforting, and understandable.
Cromanti Cheer
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

So, I haven’t completely caught up with the series to see if this idea 100% works canonically, but I’ve got a short one shot fic idea that makes several wild headcanon assumptions (some of which are probably not original, but whatever):

• G3.5 is part of Equestia’s prehistory.  
  • A massive calamity happens that ruins most of the G3.5 civilization and upsets the balance of the world  
  • A G3.5 pony (Twinkle Wishes, maybe?) is the mother of Celestia and Luna, who grow up in this world.  
  • Celestia and five other ponies discover the Elements of Harmony and use them to try and regain balance with the world.  
  • Eventually Celestia and Luna ascend to alicornhood.

Thing is, I have no clue where Starswirl the Bearded falls into this. It seems like works imply that he was almost an older, mentor figure for Celestia & Luna, but that also implies he’s really freakin’ old, and I don’t know if that messes up the timeline.
Background Pony #3CDB
Changelings, being partially insectoid in their biology, instinctively produce and store a form of honey as a reserve food for winter. Some Changeling hives in the present day use this substance to produce all manner of refined and processed sugar products, which they trade to ponies, whose enthusiasm for sweets overrides their caution about Changelings. In some instances mutually beneficial trade has developed.
Background Pony #3CDB
@Brass Beau  
Yes.

“Sugar High Hive can meet any specs you want and scale our production to anything you need, from a single restaurant to mass industrial manufacture requiring thousands of tons of product a week. We have more than magic–we hire food chemists. That’s why we can beat any of these other hives’ price points.”
Background Pony #3CDB
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
>”How much chicken are you eating?”  
>”I’m really hungry so I’m eating at least four pieces.”  
>”Okay, roll for SAN loss.”  
>”WTF!”
Background Pony #5E1E
Twilight Velvet used to use ‘finding gems for baby spike to eat’ as an excuse to get her daredevil kicks going cave adventuring.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
Night Light used to run around as a super hero before settling down with Twilight Velvet. He could make hard light constructs.
Background Pony #3CDB
@Brass Beau  
The power and versatility of unicorn magic in this setting means the general lack of caped superheroes is due to a cultural preference, rather than sheer physical impossibility. Then, too, Equestria seems a more peaceful and tranquil culture than ours, and there’s less need for such things to begin with.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide