Crazy Headcanons

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Brass Beau

That’s just to cover up the true history of Equestria being a post-apocalyptic Earth where horses rose up against their human overlords and ate their brains and hearts to gain their knowledge and courage.
Korora
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Let's keep calm here...
“Wonderbolts Academy” toned Spitfire down a lot; what she actually said in response to Lightning Dust’s “Try me, ma’am” would have made the episode adults-only.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Sweetie Belle is actually pretty mature for her age compared to Rarity when she was a filly. When Sweetie gets Rarity’s age in season 1 she’ll be more mature in personality than her in that season.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
“After that rejection and after graduation, I moved to Canterlot, opened the shop and now I make donuts for a living. Probably for the best. Mares like that don’t tend to make good wives anyway.”
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Latecomer  
I think a big part of that is the fact that she’s responsible and self employed. She can act maturely when it comes to business but in her personal life she’s a drama queen. It’s what makes her multifaceted.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Latecomer  
@Brass Beau

I think Rarity can be both mature and immature at different times.

In fact the part about Rarity being more mature can be correct because it seems like she can’t really understand what kids want oftentimes like wanting to bond with Sweetie Belle by having her do things that Belle finds to childish for her in that one episode.

She might also be one of those ponies who is so mature that she can be immature by trying to be that if that makes sense.
Latecomer

@Brass Beau  
Do bear in mind that when she expressed those dreams, she had already recently been chosen as an embodiment of sacred virtue magic and helped liberate a lost princess from an anceint dark enchantnent.I figure the whole handsome prince fantasy might seem almost grounded after that, espcially given she came out if it with an in to the palace.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Latecomer  
Well, that’s the first time we see her express that fantasy. That aside, there’s still the theatrics like the “fainting couch” and crying into a tub of ice cream. She’s certainly more mature than at least half the girls on a daily basis but when her immaturity shows it self it does so in a big way. A normal adult (hopefully) doesn’t feign passing out or cry in the dark for a week when things take an unexpected turn.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@Latecomer  
That is true. Everypony has their own quirks after all. I guess being a young adult means both young and old at heart. You’re now in the adult world but you’re still young at heart.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
“After that rejection and after graduation, I moved to Canterlot, opened the shop and now I make donuts for a living. Probably for the best. Mares like that don’t tend to make good wives anyway.”

Donut Joe has a long-standing rivalry with “Flap” Jack, the pegasus who owns the pancake house across the street.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide