Crazy Headcanons

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Though normally discouraged, the phenotypes imitated by changelings can be passed on to natural offspring they have with hosts, and the spawning of such couplings have no genetic connection to changelings, even their ling parent.

With the exception of a single gene, all drones and other non-queen lings are genetically identical to their spawning queen.
Background Pony #9757
@Background Pony #C5E3  
They may look like nerds, but they aren’t.  
They do tend to be chatty.  
When separated, Cloudchaser is a bit like RD except not in your face whereas Flitter is relatively shy, but not as shy like Fluttershy.
Background Pony #B127
Since G4 initally had six main ponies, and G5 has five main ponies, it’s possible the number is going to decrease for each generation. G9 will only have one main pony.
Background Pony #A6C5
@Background Pony #6F7B  
First of all, Daybreaker is something formed from imagination(in the show).

Second, I don’t think that there’s any evidence that supports them being part Kirin
Background Pony #95D1
Raricow actually happened, as a result of a mishap with one of Twilight Sparkle’s experimental spells. For several days Rarity was a fabulous little cow, and gave enormous quantities of milk, which she decided to process into cheese and sell.

full

Sadly, the cheese had to be recalled when anyone who ate it started speaking in the same affected prewar boarding-school accent she uses.
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

Equestria Girls’ Rainbow Dash is actually French, or at least half-French from her mother’s side.

Rarity is thankfully totally unaware of this.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Equestria Girls’ Rainbow Dash is actually French, or at least half-French from her mother’s side.

Ironically, Rarity is French-Canadian, due to her family moving from Caneighda to Whinnysota.
Pulse Wave
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Busy procrastinating
Ironically, Rarity is French-Canadian, due to her family moving from Caneighda to Whinnysota.

She doesn’t sound like she’s been in Whinnysota for long, don’tcha know?

I still think Hope Hollow is in Whinnysota.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide