Crazy Headcanons

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Males I’ve noticed have a wider variety of body types than females.
Maybe ponies were reproducing by magic and then males were a mutation and they forgot how to reproduce by magic and relied on sex.
I’m like half asleep. Forgive me if this is all just nonsense.
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
  1. Fair enough
  2. It was once specific drawing that got the idea rolling in my head. Soon there may be a(nother?) fan fiction to join it (because I’ll be the one to write it).
  3. Speaking of writing it: my December writing goals are the Jinglemas fic (priority 1, but unsure of how I’ll make the cover art) and some short 8cute9me Izzy/Sunny clop.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
It’s always the wholesome ones, though. Again, fair point in that Izzy would be the experimental one.
Malarkey
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

Sprout is best pony!
Twilight Sparkle sacrificed herself thus distributing her magic into the world after the last of her friends passed away, which is why the weather controls itself and the sun and the moon move on their own in G5.
(I think normal worldly magic still existed in A New Generation, hence the cutie marks. Disharmony among the 3 pony kinds caused only species-specific magic to disappear in my opinion.)
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Malarkey
That is a great headcanon. I don’t like the idea of someone as dutiful and selfless as Twilight just letting a crisis happen and giving up.
A noble sacrifice would be a good way to honor Twilight’s legacy. It’s completly in her character to do so.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Despite Rarity, being annoyed at her parents’ uncultured ways, she appreciates how they went from rags to riches and how they gave Rarity and Sweetie Belle good oppurtunities in life. The Belle family were by no means as rich the Rich family but they still had a great amount of money.
However she was always frustrated how they didn’t act too posh, and how they were just satisfied at being rich. Rarity wanted to go beyond mere riches, she also wanted high culture.
She even wrote a letter to the mayor when she was a filly for all ponies to speak the Canterlot accent like her tutor taught her.
Background Pony #1A2F
@Dex Stewart
And in old Equestria wayyy before Starswirl’s time, while Celestia and Luna were fillies, they said that “stallions are failed mares”, and mares were much more sexist against stallions back then because of this.
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
As much as I find speculating on the sexualities of fictional characters to be distasteful, working on an upcoming story has given me the following hunches about the M5 of G5 (listed in decreasing confidence):
  1. Izzy only has eyes for Sunny
  2. Sunny is bi (if you assume her invasions of personal space in the movie are intended as flirting)
  3. Zipp is straight (NSFW spoiler though she won’t say no if a mare offers to lick her around the plot, provided the mare understands Zipp won’t return the favor). No real evidence here, it just makes my story work better this way.
  4. Hitch is probably straight, but there’s too little evidence to pretend there is any certainty. If not straight, either ace or bi.
  5. Too little data to draw any conclusions on Pipp
The rest of G5 canon will, of course, presumably make them all 100% strictly platonic friends with each other (as they should be).
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@PUBLIQclopAccountant
If you want my speculation on G90210 (AKA My original IP) for comparison:
Zinnia- Straight
Samosa- Straight despite his trap appearance
Quirky- Omni (And also gender is mayonnaise)
Cupcake- Gay
Zahk- Gay, in a relationship with Lance
Lance- Gay, in a relationship with Zahk
Iqanda- Celibate because she doesn’t want to end up like her mother (who was a filicidal sociopath)
Stillwater- Hippy, free love, make love not war, etc
Glumdalclitch- Straight (her boyfriend is a Lilliputian)
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Non-Fungible Trixie -

IRL 🎠 stallion
@DerpyFast
I can’t say I disagree with your readings on either. Izzy being ace would invalidate the central point of the story I have in mind, but ace would be my second choice reading of her.
In which direction do you see Zipp as bi-curious? Is she mostly straight but willing to fall in love with the right mare or is she primarily lesbian but wants to try out a stallion at least once before she kicks the bucket?
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Non-Fungible Trixie -

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Latecomer
Fair point. The only pairs that had any sustained interaction both involved Sunny: Sunny and Izzy as well as, to a much lesser extent, Sunny and Hitch. Still, even the small moments of interaction between Hitch and the Royal Pegasisters were more than I remember Rarity, for example, having with Rainbow Dash during the FiM premiere. Even Zipp and Pipp had almost no direct on-screen interaction despite being sisters.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide