Crazy Headcanons

CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
Celestia and Discord when they were younger used to play pranks on Luna. Little Woona was not amused.
Now that Celestia is retiered now she can repeat the old pranks with Luna.
Both are trolls so possible lol
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Chrysalis is straight. If she were into chicks she’d have trapped Shining Armor and seduced Cadence.
Or maybe she just prefers dudes or maybe she’s ace and was just doing what she thought she had to do.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
When Fluttershy was still attending Flight School, she lied about how easy her time at school was and how she did awesome things there to Zephyr. Never telling him about how she failed at flying or was completly afraid of things.
Fluttershy didn’t want her brother to know she was a failure and she wanted her little brother to have a sister he could be proud of.
And while Zephyr idolized her “cool” older sister and Rainbow Dash, two of the coolest ponies he had ever known, he never thought that they had the same fear and struggles he had to go through too. And so he figured he could never succeed like they had.
Zephyr: “Fluttershy and that sexy Dash are way too cool to fail at anything! They’re 40 percent cooler that anypony I’ve ever met!”
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

Crystal ponies don’t know about Nightmare Moon. Or at least, that she was Luna. As far as they know, Luna was one of the two royal alicorns of Equestria back before Sombra’s curse hit them, and she was ‘still’ that when they came back.
That also means they think she’s Cadance’s mother, what with Cadance being Celestia’s niece.
Latecomer

@Roseluck
Amusing idea… you think they’d get a history catchup, though. (Then again, history seems to be a rather neglected subject in Equestria in general… or perhaps I should say a rather curated subject?)
Crazy Fan

A New Generation happens after everything north of Canterlot froze over. Chrysalis and Cozy are behind the division of the races. Bridlewood, Zephyr Heights and Sunny’s city are in the Undiscovered West part of the Equestria map.
Crazy Fan

@Korora
Chrysalis was shone to break out in the comics, I’ll imagine the real True Form Grogar made that happen. And from there Chrysalis figured out how to break out Cozy. Tirek I’ll imagine was broken to pieces by ponies who had realized the other two escaped. Sad.
Korora
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Let's keep calm here...
And what did TF Grogar do with the Mirror, given that he’s been thwarted by sentient yahoos before?
Crazy Fan

@Korora
The Mirror to the human world? True Form Grogar doesn’t reside within physical Equestria, he’s a higher dimensional entity that can manipulate the physical world. I’ll headcanon that somepony destroyed the mirror portal to well, save the humans
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Background Pony #8B40
Heh discord is like a child in that despite his long life he hasn’t experienced much beyond causing pain upon others as a despot. Concepts such as friendship, empathy and even love are foreign and new to him, therefore I can imagine like a school boy or girl with a crush he teases twilight. I actually have a bunch more to say on this if u wanna have a convo.
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
@IV’s
Another perspective twilight in a way represents order, her nature makes her entertaining for discord to see the most rule abiding pony lose her marbles.
However what started out as simply that became genuine in his own way of wanting to help her grow especially after she called him a friend to tirek, its his way of using his magic for good instead of evil…in what he considers good.
Background Pony #8B40
Admittedly, I like Discord, albeit I have pet peeves about how he was characterized and handled. I honestly think a closer friendship with Twilight could solve them.
Twilight is willing to be friends with Discord after Twilight’s Kingdom, but compared to the passive Fluttershy, Twilight would lay the rule on him without resorting to bland overpowering. If she learns Discord must be chaotic, Twilight wouldn’t object to it, but could instead help him to foster his chaotic traits in more constructive ways as opposed to flat out limit him as a prisoner or let him be without limits and causing disproportionate problems.
Also, Twilight trolled Discord a bit when she gave him the card about not making problems during the celebration and even trolled Dash, so she and Discord have more in common that they let out, merely having different ways to express it.
Abd the whole Grogat thing…I’d rather have him real and Discord playing a supporting role for Twilight, if only so Discord wouldn’t have been done dirty with such stupid (not jerkish, I can accept that from Discord, is the stupidity of the plan what annoys me) plan.
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Background Pony #8B40
U do have a good point establishing his relationship with twilight more would work better for the story since it drives the plot of some episodes and even season nine overall. It would have been great for them to have a one on one. “Listen discord i know u wanna help in your own way but what your doing is pretty harmful.” I see them as foils to each other.
In my headcanon after fluttershy passed away ofc not right after shes gone, but overtime twilight and discord develop a stronger relationship and become immortal lovers.
Korora
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Let's keep calm here...
When archeologists broke the hermetic seal on Rainbow Dash’s tomb, they unwittingly released Starscream’s spark.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
One reason why the residents of Our Town were so forgiving torwards Starlight was that despite her forceful ways, Starlight legitimatly helped them a lot.
She helped give them comfort and gave them advice on their lives.
Without Starlight they would have ended up much worse had they never met her.
You can see how Starlight was able to convince Fluttershys bullies not to be mean.
Even if Starlight had a very negative side to her in her village, I like to think she did help them in some way. And that skills with other ponies Twilight would find useful later on.
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
so u saying teen starlight is the type of fan to downplay the actions of every evil character and hate on the good guy characters for daring to be flawed and doing something slightly not good lol
Blissful690

Violet Frost Fan
I like to think that Hungarian Spitfire is genderfluid, because, depending on the episode, Spitfire will have either a masculine or feminine voice.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Earth Ponies don’t have a nobility technically. Their version of nobility are powerful buisness leaders.
Unlike Canterlot nobility which has a reputation for being lazy, these buisness leaders are encourged to be hard working to increase their buisness.
Even if Spoiled Rich is well spoiled she actually despises Canterlot nobility even if their fashion was superior. She believes in meritocracy (or at least she claims so) where talent is considered far more important than one’s royal blood. She blames blank flanks for being lazy, and encourages her daughter to have a strong work ethic as in newspaper publishing or entrepenurship. When somepony accuses her of being spoiled, she angrily points out her contributions to Ponyville, like its education, whether or not she really helped or not.
Diamond even used to justify bullying blank flanks because they just “didn’t work hard enough”.
Of the three races, Earth Ponies have the most obsession with cutie marks especially since they’re considered the hardest working of all the pony races.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide