Crazy Headcanons

Korora
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Let's keep calm here...
Rarity’s first impression of Our Town involved memories from her travels with Time Turner, of a community ruled by the Macra.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Celestia miscalculated the date of Nightmare Moon’s release - Twilight was meant to have a whole year to make friends in Ponyville. That she succeeded without that amazed the Princess, who had thankfully informed few enough ponies it wasn’t too hard to keep her error a secret.
I always wished Twilight had more time in that episode. Like maybe a month.
A problem I have with the pilot was that to me Twilight was in the right for not wanting to make friends on the day where the very day Nightmare Moon would rise again. It doesn’t really convey you’re anti social if you avoid making friends one one day to do more research on a potential crisis.
Maybe if the time before facing Nightmare Moon was longer, she’d have more time to juggle multiple things and she would have had less of an excuse to not make friends. Because part of me thinks she saw the Nightmare Moon scenario as a chance to avoid that Friend activity.
Worse of all in that episode, we don’t see what she was like without being in a crisis which forced her to act. I know the pilot was probably more focused on Twilight making friends than her backstory which is fine, but I would have like to have seen more of Twilight before any crisis. What was she like before she read that Mare in the Moon book?
I would have liked it if Spike never took Twilight seriously with that Mare in the Moon because he thought she was trying to make up another “crisis” so she wouldn’t have to socialize.
Latecomer

The reason Sombra doesn’t always use his mind control (besides it being a later invention) is because those without minds of their own can’t feel fear or despair. He wants this for both practical purposes (to spread such feelings to neighbouring lands via the Heart) and because, well, he just enjoys weeping slaves who hate him but don’t dare defy him more than ponies who are basically fast asleep. So at most he used his powers to create loyal guards and overseers (since he seems to have lacked any true supporters) while the rest of the populace was kept in chains and tormented.
Background Pony #8B40
Rarity and Rainbow Dash despite their differences agree totally in one thing: stallions who train at the gym are sexy.
Korora
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Let's keep calm here...
@Latecomer
“Let them hate, as long as they fear.” – A surviving fragment of Lucius Accius’ Atreus, presumably spoken by the title character.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Spoiled Rich admires the Griffons love for aquiring money. She even believes that ponies should learn from their example. She and Gimme More started an financial advice firm. Of course it failed in the first year due to conteoversies with money, both Rich and Gimme More accused each other
Background Pony #8B40
Twilight ocasionally sends monthly vacations of a few days to Fluttershy to which she accepts happily. What Fluttershy doesn’t know is that the reason why this happens on the first place it’s because Twilight does that so she can call the exterminators to eliminate the vermin on her house and cannot have her animal loving friend near when that happen.
Background Pony #8B40
Rarity has folders with lots and lots of potential matchmakings for her friends. She organizes it by her own definition of compatibility and probably already made different sets of wedding dresses for each season for her friends.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Fluttershy’s favorite hero is Superman. His commitment to altruism and goodness despite the world’s cynicism inspires her to never give up her kindness.
When she was a filly she used to imagine herself ad Supermare who with her animal companions would save orphans, puppies and other helpless ones.
And defeat the evil bullies of the world.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Here are my ideal weight classes in the Equestria Fighting Championship or any Equestrian combat sports organization accordingly to the size and mass of the ponies in Equestria.
Mare
75 pounds - Strawweight
85 pounds - Flyweight
95 pounds - Bantamweight
105 pounds - Featherweight
115 pounds - Lightweight
Stallion
85 pounds - Flyweight
95 pounds - Bantamweight
105 pounds - Featherweight
115 pounds - Lightweight
130 pounds - Welterweight
140 pounds - Middleweight
155 pounds - Light-heavyweight
195 pounds - Heavyweight
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
When Starlight was a dictator, she claimed she was an eternal virgin to make herself seem like an enlightened leader.
But she secretly actually has affairs with the stallions preferably, those much younger than her because she likes to be dominant, she finds to her liking and makes sure they don’t tell anyone else.
This is based on Ho Chi Minh by the way. I think he had a similar situation.
Background Pony #8B40
Nightmare Moon hates moon cakes. She even “executed” (AKA tear apart in public in a childish way) a moon cake in front of an audience.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
If you think I suck at making theories, then at least I tried, my brada. ;)
And if you have a problem and still want to argue about this, you are only just wasting your precious time from it.
I absolutely hate people looking at all my things negatively and want me to change from it. I love my own thoughts and I just want to share this out of my head publicly.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide