Crazy Headcanons

CronoM

Pony Lives, aka G4.5, should of been a more quality, adventure oriented series instead of just being fluff like G3.5 was.
(Tbf, all of G3 was fluff)
Posted Report
Background Pony #1071
Izzy doesn’t exist and is just part of Sunny’s imagination
Might make an interesting AU
Posted Report
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
Fluttershy - Shy (Cannot approach to others for fear of rejection)
Oh, um, I’m sorry. I-I-I was just trying to…
Maud Pie - Introverted (Cannot approach others because she’s not like that)
I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I don’t show my enthusiasm for things quite in the same way my sister does.
Twilight Sparkle - Misanthrope (Cannot approach others because ponies are just irritating)
All the ponies in this town are CRAZY!!!
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Twilight’s poetry was a borefest. It seemed so technical as if she were the teacher from that school in Dead Poets Society.
Fluttershy however is actually a terrific poet. She has quite a talent. Twilight and Rarity eventually said she should show them off.
Her poetry about the beauty of nature, about anxiety, about hopelessness and hope gripped every creature.
@Goku Black
And then she realized she also was an idiot as much as every dang creature itself.
Posted Report
CronoM

@Twi Clown
I wouldn’t exactly call Maud Pie introverted. Not to step on any toes in terms of stereotypes, but there are some clear differences between being an Introvert and being an Aspie. And at the very least, this is me speaking as someone who is definitely an introvert, and someone who has had 3 Aspie friends in his life.
As a lowkey-midkey introvert, I find spending time with friends to be enjoyable but taxing. I feel pleasure hanging out with the friends I like, but still find it taxing cause I’m not fully relaxed. The taxing nature of hanging out as an introvert usually decreases to zero with family I’m especially close with, like my bro.
Maud doesn’t seem to be introverted. She doesn’t seemed to be taxed with hanging out with strangers, Pinkie’s friends, just unable to get to the same wavelength as other people, and realizing that. Regardless of stereotypes, a lot of Aspie people can understand social interactions just fine, but simply have a hard time with flexible communication for those interactions.
Posted Report
Twi Clown
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
@CronoM
Sigh
Introversion doesn’t necessarily mean “asocial”. It’s usually vinculated with the brain wired in a way where the chemicals like dopamine and serotonin among others usually have a longer travel time around the brain as well as a less direct connection compared to extroversion that requires a bigger input of stimuli along much more straightforward brain feeding. This is reflected in a state of mind somewhat more stoic and reflective than regular extraverts and it’s part of the reason why in a lot of times sociability while still accounted is not fully accepted as the only trait to measure introvertion or extraversion. This is also noted because people who score high on extraverted can be rather asocial if they also score high in other indicators like people-task oriented axis where the extrovert is more task oriented than people oriented or a preference towards competitiveness over cooperation.
Indeed, introverted is more reliably linked to a person with a higher predilection (and key word predilection because people are not cut-and-dry) for reflection, stoicism, pechant for nature and calmness, and while it’s certainly true party people are indeed more of an extraversion thing than introversion, sociability itself has been noted to be not quite as determinant. Extraversion meanwhile is more oriented towards domain and expressiveness, pechant for dynamic environments, motion driven, and while a lot of party animals might be indeed extraverted, being extraverted doesn’t guarantee loving parties if the stimuli is not the correct one.
I’m not really using “stereotypes” here as much as Maud certainly has delayed reactions in her mannerism that goes along a much more neutral reaction to the world and a tendency to focus her energies more inwards than outwards. If she’s not social then it’s probably because she clearly doesn’t get the proper stimuli, she does interact indeed but is never very active in her manners. Fluttershy it’s arguably also an introvert but it’s definitely more on the shy aspect here. And honestly I am not gonna open the aspie can there at all, partially because I’m not fully sure what it means nowadays anymore and because honestly it’s used as a crutch to describe mental issues on characters.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I can see Rarity as the type who simultaneously wants to be seen as both elite and a rags to riches story.
I can see Rarity telling her rags to riches story as a filly to Sweetie Belle for an hour. Like how she made a great lemonade stand empire or how she learned her accent simply watchong old movies.
Posted Report
Twi Clown
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I’d like to think Rarity would also love the idea of inspiring other models and fashionistas to constantly create new attires and dresses. Maybe even founding her own school for theory and practice in clothing design.
Posted Report
Twi Clown
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Übermensch in training
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Once graduated they get some acreditations and might even have free pass to directly work at some of Rarity’s boutiques. Twilight could have also created a school for science and magic, a natural evolution from Celestia’s school for unicorns. Granted I imagine Twilight more as a delegator rather than an active teacher since she probably prefers to make investigations herself in her spare time.
@Latecomer
Emm, no I think Pinkie and Cheese would only handle the basic administration and ownership. Neither of them are good for those kind of jobs as “The Last Laugh” attested; don’t get me wrong they probably would make the school and make it a success, but it’s more likely they will delegate the work to somebody else rather than do it themselves; kinda like a partnership instead of actually micromanaging the place.
Posted Report
Latecomer

@Twi Clown
Er, what makes you think they’re good at owning stuff? If anything, that’s what Cheese learned he was bad at then. Party pony skills, on the other hand, is something Pinkie’s a natural at. (Though learning how to teach others who aren’t naturals will be a bit of a struggle, I admit.)
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide