Crazy Headcanons

ClownDicks
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

There was no woobie stuff involved in the creation of Nightmare Moon. Luna wasn’t being treated wrong, or being ignored. Luna was just a raging arrogant, egotistical asshole that thought her night was superior to the day. Then a 1000 years on the moon straightened her out.

There’s insane, and then there’s directly contradicting canon.
FlutterLove
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@ClownDicks

ya but Celestia has been shown to hide the truth in history, shoot she probably hid a lot of it so when Luna came back she would be able to come back.  
Nightmare Moon was considered a Old Mare’s Tale  
Also doesn’t help Luna has been shown to be arrogant.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
Something that I honestly don’t get and am being totally genuine when I ask:

If Celestia knew that her sister was still her sister underneath and was just corrupted by some force, why did she allow a yearly festival in fear of her? Why did she completely get rid of the fact that she physically existed?
SpacePaladin

Watcher of the Watchmen
Did they merge the Crazy Headcanons and the Headcanons That Annoy You threads? I thought that they were separate made sense.

Oh well, Crazy Headcanon time:

Prince Blueblood is a spoiled, useless brat… except on the bridge of a ship. Put in command of a vessel, and you’ve got a level-headed, intelligent, insightful, brave, and charismatic individual.

Prince Blueblood and Shining Armour don’t get along. Why Shining Armour doesn’t like Blueblood is probably obvious, but Blueblood doesn’t like Shining Armour because of both classicism and legitimate concerns. He’s convinced Shining Armour only got his commission because he was dating Celestia’s favourite niece. The alternative is that Shining Armour earned his commission solely on his merits, which given the poor performance of the Royal Guard, means Equestria is pretty screwed should its heroes be incapacitated.
Sjogre

@SeraphimDawn  
Really? All the shots that I remember seeing had a skew towards females.

Cheerilee’s season two class had one boy and seven girls. The season one class had no boys. We only see the season one class once, so I don’t think that the composition was solidified until the second season, so I’d give that composition more weight.

Call of the Cutie has Diamond Tiara’s party. Two males, Snails and Pokey Pierce, otherwise all female. But that was a party, so it wasn’t really a school related scene.

The first out-of-class student gathering we see is the field trip in the beginning of the second season. Five girls, two boys. It’s actually kind of weird that Snips and Snails were there, as they don’t otherwise seem to be in Cheerilee’s class. The only group from Ponyville, I guess?

Cutie Pox had three dudes to twelve girls when Apple Bloom was showing off. No other school related scenes.

A Friend in Deed had a short bit with Pinkie at the school. No males spotted, about eight or nine females, although I didn’t see enough of one of the ponies to identify. Maybe one, but not confirmed.

Ponyville Confidential has the most scenes around the school. Scene where they cheer Featherweight’s cutie mark had three males and five females in the shot, with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo just off camera. The scene where Cheerilee explains the newspaper had four girls walk out in the beginning, leaving three colts to four fillies. Not sure why there was an abnormal class composition at the start of that scene. Then Diamond Tiara walks back in, changing it to three to five. Technically, the scene with the CMCs getting the story on Snips and Snails had equal numbers of colts and fillies, but that’s the only one in the episode. The next scene had five male to thirteen female in the establishing shot, then two to seven female in the close up on Snips and Snails. Scene where Diamond looks out the window (of a basement…) had five females, no males. The scene where Diamond walks out of the school had four confirmed females, one unknown, plus Diamond Tiara.

Huhn. If anything, there might have been a recent event that killed a lot of male children in Ponyville.

@ClownDicks  
Word of God still hasn’t gotten into the show. Until it does, it can just as easily be contradicted as confirmed.

Besides, Word of God from Faust is that her statements are no longer canon. Word of God is that you can’t trust that God anymore.

@Itsthinking  
I don’t think that Celestia did that. At least, not on purpose. The show has yet to give a reason, but it has been very consistent about the (solid) history of Equestria not extending back as far as the start of Celestia’s solo reign.

My own personal headcanon is that the fight between Celestia and her sister was neither quick nor clean, and that after sealing Nightmare Moon, Celestia had to fight enemies that were previously kept at bay by the both of them. As a result of that destruction, it was decades or even centuries before they could rebuild, and no one alive knew that Celestia was one of the original Royal Pony Sisters.

Nightmare Night was actually a whole bunch of myths rolled into one. Nightmare Moon’s involvement was originally minor, but over time she became the most popular of the figures involved.

@SpacePaladin  
Some crazy headcanons annoy people.
FlutterLove

@Sjogre  
one boy? I thought we had 2 Snips and Snails

edit: ah didn’t finish reading because tl;dr

edit again: there is a lot of inconsistencies if the characters in question aren’t a important part of the episode really
BinaryPony

@Sjogre  
I know we’re talking about children in the school, but let’s go back to the original point with this: In “Hearts and Hooves Day”, there is a shot with 20-something couples, all straight.
Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Amethyst Star Sparkler is the true heir to the Crystal Empire. She and her cousin Cadance are both crystal ponies from the same royal bloodline, and they even used to foalsit together. But Cadance got picked for princess and she was left stuck with foalsitting for decades.
Background Pony #1836
Sombra is the founding sire of Twilight Sparkle’s and Shining Armor’s family and the first Captain of The Guard.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
Changelings used to gain the bulk of thier love-energy from large, otherworldly creatures of boundless age and wisdom that happen to resemble toads. Any hive with a history worth knowing has had an Elder Toad to remember it all. Places razed by a changeling hive are actually drained of resources to feed their great hunger. Chrysalis’s attack on Canterlot was forced into action by the slow death of her toad.

Bringing up the memory of him makes her very sad.
QueenCold
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Spike is supposed to hibernate through winter, but since the ponies and Spike don’t really know anything about dragons, he keeps being woken up and is unknowingly living a very unhealthy lifestyle. The reason Spike was such a jerk in Winter Wrap Up was because he was so damn tired.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide