Did you cry during the finale?

Pony Discussion » Did you cry during the finale? Search Posts
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Never shed a tear but this is worse than crying: Depressed over a beloved series ending wishing that I should’ve discovered the show and joined the fandom way earlier than I should.

Plus, exacerbated by my family divortion drama of 2016-2017 & the great tragedy known as 2020.

(I think my sanity plunged into the darkness after the finale.)
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Me and my friend did. We were doing a blind reaction to it together and my friend broke down in tears in the middle of the final song while it took me about ten minutes until I broke and started crying too.
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

I miss the show so much
At first, no. During rewatching, yes. During that song and the book end. I haven’t watched the finale again in over a year. I can’t, I get too emotional.
Background Pony #52B2
I will always be my favourite show and that show is my little pony friendship is magic
Senpai Sven Pie
Artist -

Yes, it was very emotional. To see how they all became older and how they’ve changed in appearance.  
But I think the moment that makes me always cry the most is when the “A True, True Friend” song starts playing during the finale of season 3.
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Yes. In fact, it was the first time I’ve cried with an episode since Rarity takes Manehattan.

The last problem is a wonderful ending for a TV show like this. The way it was written was great, especially the main and final conflict Twilight had. What if she wouldn’t see her friends again? What if she would focus on her work as the princess of Equestria to the point where she can’t see her friends? I think most of us have been in a situation like this, usually after the final year of a school.
Background Pony #D1A6
I could write a long essay detailing why but i’ll spare you my usual long ramblings leave it to this simple statement  
I did and it genuinely took me by surprise that it did have that effect on me
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I didn’t cry (although I can understand why people would cry because of this odyssey is over at least officially) but I was in awe of the adventure I traveled with the ponies on. Perhaps it was because I know G5 is coming out, but I think of it as the ending of one wonderful journey and the beginning of another one.😊
Speedwings
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Giraffe superiority
i don’t possess the ability to cry over a film/cartoon. In case of song though, it happened (tho not mlp related, at all)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide