Down with Molestia

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Background Pony  
>saw any opposition to the movement as supportive of rapists

Oh, the dreaded, “with or against” notion. Remind me why I despise those cults religious groups. If they believe in God, then he gave them a BRAINS for a reason, now they should use it more often rather than just leaving in your head as a useless cholesterol saturated mass.

Or maybe they really do lack those useful clumps neurons.
Background Pony #C1FD
@SeraphimDawn  
There’s also just something about not wanting a certain group of people to look at your work because they disagree with you or do things you don’t like to see. It’s probably just going to make them want to see it more to spite you.
Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Princess♠Molestia  
Well there are two possibilities.  
One: This confirms that she has in fact some humor,and can get ironic about herself.  
Two: She is really as stupid as DWM.

Or maybe she hopes this will get some attention to DWM again. Because this makes her a victim again, or a self sacrifice. Who knows…
FamusJamus
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Bronze Bit -

Found the exit
@Grieffon  
…or that she made him up as a sockpuppet who’ll get positive attention/add more kindling for people discussing the drama.

Not saying she did, but it’s pointless paying attention either way after the whole “cornered by bronies” thing.
ender1200
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

For pinkie pony this was never about social justice, but a way to get at the bronies that “stole her fandom”.

I kinda called it. Now it seems that much of it comes back to her personal relations with the people of her school. Trying to diagnose someone over the internet is a fools errand, but she might be lashing at the brony community because she sees her two ex’s in us all.

DWM worked for her because she struck a nerve, a lot of bronies already hated mollestia and we have more then a few socially inclined people in our fanbase. As much as PP became a face for the DWM movement over here, i am not even sure that she is the one that started it or even it’s sole leader.
Mad Black

DWM worked for her because she struck a nerve, a lot of bronies already hated mollestia and we have more then a few socially inclined people in our fanbase. As much as PP became a face for the DWM movement over here, i am not even sure that she is the one that started it or even it’s sole leader.

You know I wonder how much fuss this would have gotten if she tried to take down the PPPP. It is basically the same thing, just that it is already hated by most of the FIM community, afaik.
Mad Black

Pony Plot Perfection Project. Don’t know if this thing got anywhere in the past two years. Only thing i know is that there logo looks like a swastika made of 4 P and that they try to make an more anatomical correct edit of the ponies in the show. You know below the belly…
And Brother I Hurt People
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Now that Pinkie has dropped the movement, she’s going after welfare abusers using Celestia as her soapbox. I’m not even joking.

She’s also going after freshman and people who wear those “I love boobies” bracelets (those ratty things people wore in the sixth grade), but that’s not as interesting.

This is what I get for still following her because pony.
soundtea
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <soundtea> fappin to cartoon horses

Ocellus is best buggo
@And Brother I Hurt People  
Okay, now this has officially crossed into the point of absurdity.

Edit: Wait, going by the notes, just about everyone thinks she’s full of shit. She just made sure that no one will ever take her seriously at all ever again.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Her boyfriend seems to want to drag shit out for as long as possible, the asshole.

@Mad Black

Yeah, she said she “didn’t want the attention”.

@soundtea

As if it hadn’t already.

@AaronMk

What I love is that someone messaged her soon after telling her why she was “offended”, and Pinkie immediately made an excuse saying something along the lines of “it isn’t meant for people who need welfare, it’s for the people who abuse it”; like listening to Celestia would change their minds.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@And Brother I Hurt People  
She sure whines a lot. And also, what a hypocrite, she even said herself that she refuses work and wanted to be a trophy wife. Now she is waling on those who are unemployed(most people who HAD jobs, but are unable to get one)? Does she even know how hard it is to strike a job at many places in North America nowadays? Sure there are those who are lazy and take advantage of welfare, but she is in no position herself to say this.

@SeraphimDawn

This is pure assumption, but judging by the size of her MLP collection (I wish I could give pictures, but having followed her for a while, I can tell you that she has helluva horses), it sounds like Mommy and Daddy Dearest dearest pamper her quite a bit.
Background Pony #C1FD
Honestly, she just sounds like your standard teen who learned everything about the world they could on Tumblr. Probably thinks that “safe places” and shit like that actually exist anywhere.

Using Celestia as a mouthpiece to speak out against welfare is almost as bad as using Chrysalis to speak out against rape.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
Wow.

>preachy bollocks using Celestia as a mouthpiece  
“She said it, not me”  
>gets called out on it  
“reasons why I didn’t say it myself”

Amazing.
ender1200
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

I don’t like where this thread is going. This piklie pony person is just an emotionally and intellectually immature little girl. We all have some good reasons to be angry at her, but people don’t let this go out of hand. She was bullied enough already.
Background Pony #C1FD
@SocDev  
At least Mando has a professional career and is moderately successful.

I have a distaste for people who pull the victim card like it’s nothing, but at least he had something legitimate to complain about.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide