Down with Molestia

Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Mad Black
Your name is still racist no matter what. You need to change it.

And how comes that you think you have the right to tell others what they have to do? Just because you don’t like it? Or why?  
At least i have the guts to post under a nickname i can be identified by.

Personally i think you ran out of arguments, or rather you never had any at all. Otherwise you wouldn’t insult other just because they don’t agree with you.
TenchiFreak5

I was wondering how long this nice, peaceful and informative thread about the topic would be barged in on by a legitimate “us and them” nutjob that by and large represented the movement on tumblr and the image comments. Surprised it took this long.
soundtea
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <soundtea> fappin to cartoon horses

Ocellus is best buggo
@TenchiFreak5  
Yup, nothing like seeing someone respond to a legitimate question with “cis scum”. Still sorta convinced this is a troll, but if it isn’t then I pity them for being so single-minded.
Mad Black

@soundtea
Listen here shitlord. I am not some crazy idiot. I am an intelligent, beautiful woman that doesn’t like what the system is doing for us.

I’m taking a wild guess here. But welcome pinkiepony in the forum of derpibooru.
ender1200
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Background Pony  
full

I mean “cis scum”? really? do you expect us to take you for real after that? Also you are not ranting enough, a real SJW would be at least trying to state their point every other message or so. You have just call people names…
Mad Black

@ender1200
again, you’re just shouting false accusations

And you are just shouting insults to others.  
And since i have now enough of this “discussion” i’m not going to response to you anymore. Because where i come from we have a saying: “Der Klügere gibt nach”. So i’m going to back down.

And btw, maybe you should take a look into the rules of this site. ;)
And Brother I Hurt People
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Guys, don’t feed the troll. Report the posts that are attacks, like where he calls someone a “scumbag”, and move on.

@ender1200

I’m trying to keep civil, don’t worry, and I’m sure I can say the rest of the forum, albeit most of the anons. Personal attacks to Pinkiepony herself is what we need to avoid.

@Background Pony

@Background Pony

Guys, seriously. Look at these posts and tell me she’s/he’s not a troll.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide