Down with Molestia

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@soundtea
I can’t go to the Middle East you idiot. I don’t want to get bombed by some anti-progressive religious nutjob

So not only do you not want to fight a real rape culture in places like Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, or Pakistan, but you also consider everyone from those places terrorists?

Yeah, I can see that you really put the “progressive” in “progressive feminism”…
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
Sigh.

Why do you people bite such obvious bait?

To note, that was Carrot Top. The same Carrot Top that liked to write rape fics using board posters. The one that spams nazi imagery and propaganda every few weeks. The one that shat up the Ponibooru Movie Night channel. Etc.
Carcer
Bronze Bit -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Carcer> "Officer, unless I threatened to **** him in the ass, I don't believe I could have reasonably expected him to stop using my website."
Since the Beginning  - Posted the very first image. Indexes start at zero!

Inexplicably in power
Seriously, that was an obvious troll and it was depressing how many people fell for it. Even if it weren’t, in the vanishingly small chance that they actually believed what they said, they are exactly the sort of person who needs to be ignored as the reactionary extremist they are instead of engaging with them.

For reference - that was probably Carrot Top posting. Now let us move on.
Pinksy

Holy crap, I missed:  
-regular trolling  
-obvious trolling  
-bulshitting  
-name calling  
-personal attacks  
-dumb accusations  
-people putting out bait  
-people falling for bait  
-general stupidity and hilarity  
^ tumblr in action  
*fun

full
Altereggo

So people are still commenting on his DA page, calling him a hack and paedophile. And I still think it would be a good idea to make sure these people learn a valuable lesson about friendship through swallowing teeth.
ender1200
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Altereggo

JJ can block or report them if he feels like it. This means that he either really don’t give two craps about the stupid people posting stupid shit, or he don’t want to feed the trolls.
ender1200

@The Smiling Pony  
Also a possibility.  
But so far I get the feeling that he is trying to stay away from the debate itself. Which is a very smart thing to do, when PA tried to defend their “dick wolves” strip by actively arguing against their detractors, things just exploded. They are still getting shit for it to this day.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide