Favorite and least episode

Pony Discussion » Favorite and least episode Search Posts
A Sad Pony
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I made a .gif once
My favorite so far is probably Pinkie Pride, solely for the fact that Weird Al guest-starred. Not a terribly substantial reason, but hey.

My least favorite is Mysterious Mare-Do-Well, and really, it’s a problem I had with S2 in general. Too much of Rainbow Dash being a jerk and not enough of her better qualities.

Honestly, though? I’ve more or less enjoyed the series as a whole.
deactivated6532bbeb435796f727

Least favorite is “BATS!” simply because the started the whole “mutated ponies = bat ponies” trend now… Flutterbat is NOT a bat pony, she was mutated with vampire fruit bat DNA via magic… Totally different thing.

A bat pony (or thestral, as some would say) is an actually different pony race that is born natural, like all ponies… We’ve only seen them once (In Season 2, Luna’s Eclipsed episode. The two royal night guards who pulled Luna are claimed to be bat ponies and what all bat pony OCs are base on… Until “BATS!” happened)… I do hope we will get a Luna episode in Season 5 which ends up going into details about the real bat ponies just to fix their stupid mistake with “BATS!”.

Most favorite? That’s a hard one… “Sleepless in Ponyville” gotta be high up though for sure.
Foxfire

Since I’ve seen something like 5 times the amount of episodes I had seen before I posted the first time I’ll give this another go.

Favourite: Sleepless In Ponyville, closely followed by Luna Eclipsed, Return of Harmony I & II (because of the ‘Holy S**t, that’s John DeLancie moment when I twigged who was playing Discord), Hearth’s Warming Eve (mostly for Chancellor Puddinghead) and Applebuck Season (I’ve heard in some quarters it’s not liked but I really enjoyed it, granted it’s Applejack being stubborn to the point of stupidity but she’s less faultless than she normally is).

Least Favourites: Magical Mystery Cure, Games Ponies Play/ Generally most of season 3, the Great Galloping Gala episode (it’s way to girly for my liking).
Background Pony #0A64
@Megalobronia  
What they mean is the post before your post was posted 7 years ago.

Btw

The Cutie Map is my all time favorite

While Dragon Dropped is such an absurd episode.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide