G5 alliances and nations(The dumbest theory ever + Season 10 comic spoilers)

Background Pony #7E99
If Season 10 is canon, which I seriously doubt, its fun content but that’s it. But going by what the Knights of Harmony said and with Chrysalis escaping her imprisonment. I came up with a crack pot theory, but I might as well go with it.
Chrysalis finally found a way to gain power and in a way destroy Equestria. She learned her lessons from her past failures and how to improve. During this time, the creatures had become more and more open to each other and thanks to the lessons of friendship and the discovery of their own trees of harmony. Different alliances were born, Dragons and Changelings became closer in friendship as did the Griffons and Hippogriffs these lessons of unity and friendship help these kingdoms out. During Twilight’s rule we see a near utopic like Canterlot, larger and grander than before, with creatures of all kinds now living in Equestria…so what happened?
Well if they plan on going more story driven(Seeing as this series will be 23 episodes(22 minutes long each) along with 3 44 minute specials all on Netflix. Then maybe I know one of the things that helped the downfall of Equestria.
Sometime in the near future, after the events of The Last Problem, Luster Dawn becomes an alicorn and Twilight’s successor, she becomes the new Princess of Equestria, as Twilight and Spike basically retire, leaving it up to a new generation. Everything was going well until Chrysalis finally made her move for power. She knocked out and imprisoned Luster Dawn and then impersonated her, and began to turn Equestria into an enemy for all.
Princess Luster Dawn(Queen Chyrsalis in disguess) makes outlandish declarations and narcistic comments. She builds Equestria’s military up, makes laws forcing all creatures in Equesteria to act like ponies down to going on all fours and saying Everypony and not Everycreature. Acts arrogantly to all the world leaders, calling them inferior to Equestria and telling them to start paying tribute.
Eventually the kingdoms have had enough, and begin to plot to end her reign. The newly retired Twilight shocked by these out of character actions, confronts “Luster Dawn” and she reveals to be Chrysalis.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide