How to get Lauren Faust to Derpibooru forums?

PrisonedMuffin
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Not sure if this is the right thread or not for this, but whatever. As we all know, Lauren Faust was on /mlp/ a few days ago and took questions. It got so big that not only was Faust was involved, but Seth, Purple Tinker, moot, and other prominent members (excluding moot) of the fandom got involved in the threads. I was wondering, how cool would it be if Faust posted here and we got to ask her stuff? And how could we do it? Not saying we will (it’s a long shot), but this would be sweet. How would we do this? I wouldn’t want to force her or bug her, though. What are your thoughts of this possibility?
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
How do we do it? We ask her. Just go ahead and tweet her and ask if she can come here. She said she’s busy this week and is going to Ponychan next week, maybe she can come here after that? Who knows.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
I got Faust to respond to one of my tweets today. It made my day, and I don’t want to press my luck.

Please make it less of a campaign and more “ask her politely” though…
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
Okay, enough twitter networking; to answer the question at hand:

I don’t know, honestly. From what I’ve seen on twitter, she’ll be showing up to ponychan next week, and after that, even she doesn’t know. Also, I don’t know how many people here have twitter, thus you campaign OP may not have the impact you desire…

But like I said: I don’t know. It’d be cool if she shows up here (though knowing my luck, it’ll probably be a time when I’m asleep), but I’m not too worried otherwise.
Battle GT

It's a cartoon show!
I personally don’t think that we should lobby for her attention. Considering she went to MLP on her own volition. It really shouldn’t be a competition for presence.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
I personally don’t think that we should lobby for her attention. Considering she went to MLP on her own volition. It really shouldn’t be a competition for presence.

I’m agreeing with this, in that we really shouldn’t lobby for her to come here.

I think Itsthinking has a good idea, quote: “It was just asking if she would share the love with other pony sites.” With an addendum of “like Derpibooru ;)”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide