IDW Comics - Story Discussion (Spoilers)

cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
@Phoenixflambe
I’m pretty skeptical of that assertion, at least for the main A and B covers. Those are almost always completely relevant to the story. The RI, convention, and other special covers they go wild with on random art.
Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
Why did his plan have to involve a extremely powerful artifact? He could of just made a fake bell and have them go and retrieve it instead of it being real. tirek betrayed him once what made him not think he’d do it again?
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Hali the Emoji girl
he didn’t know they got to the bell and if he did know it was real, didn’t know they could use it as we saw they had to break in and get a book on it. The bigger answer is because of discord’s arrogance its the same reason he didn’t think to destroy the elements or think the mane six could use them against him despite celestia and luna turning him once before. The plan failed due to arrogance not any malicious intent.
Background Pony #94D4
@Hali the Emoji girl
So, at least he succeeded, though not in the way he wanted it.
And while it did make discord a jerk, let’s be fair, he at least learned his lesson in season 10.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Hali the Emoji girl
except for the fact that discord planned on being a safety net like he said himself so the plan failed due to arrogance. And given his powers it makes sense he would not think anything can go wrong or if it did he could easily fix it. Discord saw it as fake danger and ultimately after beating unremorseful characters twilight would have the confidence to rule the kingdom.
Background Pony #5BDA
With some people saying bad things about Discord I can only imagine him singing Would I lie to you? by Charles & Eddie.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@CORDZ2000
So according to a spoiler, the harmony didn’t even last a single generation. Though that begs the question of how long it’s been. All three races could communicate easily so no more than 1000 years… And who is this shadowy alicorn? Surely it can’t be Flurry Heart… Are there any leftover loose ends in G4? Let me think… Ashlands timeline, Villain Trio, Svengallop, Season 10, Spur being dubiously canon, and that’s all I can really think of…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide