Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shimmering Spectacle in topic kerfuffle appreciation thread

Shimmering Spectacle
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

sTs trinity
since she's been liked the most in the rainbow roadtrip speciel, it gave me an idea to make this thread.

>>2079914p

>>2088593
p

p
lease be aware of these rules before commenting your thoughts on her.

1) **no hating on her**, that goes to anyone who even hates her prosthetic limb.

2) **please show how much like her**, if she's your new waifu, please don't be shy of saying it.

3) **this thread is mainly about Kerfuffle**, you can talk about other characters in relation to her, yet don't go too far off this thread's topic.

4) **yes, NSFW content is allowed**, if it's either explicit or questionable, be sure to spoil it just in case if some of us here doesn't like it anyway.

once you've read the rules, +__have fun+__ appreciating her, and as for the other two likable characters from the special: Petunia Petals and Torque Wrench, feel free to make threads for those as well.
No reason given
Edited by Shimmering Spectacle
Shimmering Spectacle
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

sTs trinity
since she's been liked the most in the rainbow roadtrip speciel, it gave me an idea to make this thread.

>>2079914p

please be aware of these rules before commenting your thoughts on her.
1) *no hating on her*, that goes to anyone who even hates her prosthetic limb.
2) *please show how much like her*, if she's your new waifu, please don't be shy of saying it.
3) *this thread is mainly about Kerfuffle*, you can talk about other characters in relation to her, yet don't go too far off this thread's topic.
4) *yes, NSFW content is allowed*, if it's either explicit or questionable, be sure to spoil it just in case if some of us here doesn't like it anyway.

once you've read the rules, +have fun+ appreciating her, and as for the other two likable characters from the special: Petunia Petals and Torque Wrench, feel free to make threads for those as well.
No reason given
Edited by Shimmering Spectacle