Viewing last 25 versions of post by Rabidcabbit in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
"[@Latecomer":](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=4966168#post_4966168

)

Speaking of the idea "era style" I think it would be neat if they still do with the idea of each race of pony living is separate worlds, The Earth Ponies could live in a more modern "normal" world, and the other "normal" animals like Zebra, donkey's and Yaks, could exist.

The Unicorns could live in a more High Fantasy style world similar to what G4 had, with the more "magical" Beasts and creatures like Changelings and Kirin existing.

Then maybe the Pegasi could live in a Sky world of sorts, or heck maybe they live on Islands that float atop a literal _*sea_* made of clouds, things like Griffon and Hippogriffs could live on separate "islands"

It would be pretty cool I think if they exemplified the differences between each of the worlds, and maybe even hint at the idea that all three worlds used to be one at some point in the past.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure that's much too entailed to be feasible, but that's what crossed my mind when I thought about the ponies living in different "worlds"
No reason given
Edited by Rabidcabbit