Viewing last 25 versions of post by DaddyMakesMeEUHH in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
[@Phoenixflambe](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5248525#post_5248525)
If that was the case than where would Candace and Flurry be? Would they be corrupted too? And how would Princess Celestia and Luna allow that to happen? That would be just confusing. I think it would be a lot easier for the edgy alicorn to be someone further away from the gen 4 timeline.

[@Background Pony \#90D1](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5248530#post_5248530)

>
I doubt Hasbro would want to ruin Twilight’s image.

I ag
ree I don't think Hasbro has the gall to do that.
No reason given
Edited by DaddyMakesMeEUHH
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
[@Phoenixflambe](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5248525#post_5248525)
If that was the case than where would Candace and Flurry be? Would they be corrupted too? And how would Princess Celestia and Luna allow that to happen? That would be just confusing. I think it would be a lot easier for the edgy alicorn to be someone further away from the gen 4 timeline.

[@Background Pony \#90D1](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5248530#post_5248530)
I agree I don't think Hasbro has the gall to do that.
No reason given
Edited by DaddyMakesMeEUHH