Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[@Background Pony \#D8B2](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5258808#post_5258808)

[@Background Pony \#D8B2](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5258813#post_5258813)

> So there is definitely a lot of new out there in the G5 that has not yet been discovered.

I think, and I don't want to take the wind out of your sails right now, but this statement of yours actually sums it up quite well. I mean, I love the way you think and also most of what you say seems relatively coherent to me. The only thing is that I actually (still) lack the knowledge about Season 10 to be able to answer here accordingly.

Well, the following points seems quite the canon timeline.

- Age of the Ancients (Grogar, Gusty the Great, Stars Swirl, Rise of the Two Sisters, Discord, Lord Tirek)
- Age of Equestria (Planting of the Tree of Harmony, Disappearance of the Pillars of Harmony, Nightmare Moon Incident, Celestia reigns for 1000+ Mmoons)
- G4
- Age of Twilight (Twilight's Ascent to the Throne, Creation of Unity Crystals, Breakup of the Three Tribes)
- G5

Am I miss anything?

Of course, this is only a very rough list. Very, very rough. But if you think about it, MLP G4 actually has quite an interesting lore. And certainly a lot of interesting species and locations. It's just too bad that no one really takes the trouble to write everything down and tries to connect everything that is not retcon. That would be a rulebook that I would buy immediately. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[@Background Pony \#D8B2](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5258808#post_5258808)

[@Background Pony \#D8B2](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5258813#post_5258813)

> So there is definitely a lot of new out there in the G5 that has not yet been discovered.

I think, and I don't want to take the wind out of your sails right now, but this statement of yours actually sums it up quite well. I mean, I love the way you think and also most of what you say seems relatively coherent to me. The only thing is that I actually (still) lack the knowledge about Season 10 to be able to answer here accordingly.

Well, the following points seems quite the canon timeline.

- Age of the Ancients (Grogar, Gusty the Great, Stars Swirl, Rise of the Two Sisters, Discord, Lord Tirek)
- Age of Equestria (Planting of the Tree of Harmony, Disappearance of the Pillars of Harmony, Nightmare Moon Incident, Celestia reigns for 1000 Moons)
- G4
- Age of Twilight (Twilight's Ascent to the Throne, Creation of Unity Crystals, Breakup of the Three Tribes)
- G5

Am I miss anything?

Of course, this is only a very rough list. Very, very rough. But if you think about it, MLP G4 actually has quite an interesting lore. And certainly a lot of interesting species and locations. It's just too bad that no one really takes the trouble to write everything down and tries to connect everything that is not retcon. That would be a rulebook that I would buy immediately. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian