Derpibooru Community Collab is back! Join our annual collaborative mega-picture featuring your characters. Learn more here.
The Crystal Empire Art Event - Let's celebrate the 10 year anniversary of The Crystal Empire with an art event!

Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[@GoodVibesGorgeous](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5261294#post_5261294)

(grin) Well, if I'm honest, that's how I feel, too. For example, even though I always said in G4 that Starlight, Trixie and Sunset were my three favorites, I didn't love Pinkie Pie any less because of that. Or the other Mane Six. And all the many very lovable side characters.

I think I had themis in my profile for quite a while, too: I don't believe in Waifus. What I meant by that was that I really didn't like having to choose between any characters. After all, you love everyone for the different strengths, weaknesses and character traits. Will say: I just do not believe / think in extremes. That's why there is nothing best or worst for me. And therefore of course no clear favorite.

But I still have to say, Izzy is very, very close to my heart. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian