Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #13BA in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #13BA
[@Lil\_VampireCJ](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5292466#post_5292466)
I’m not even sure if they will have the manpower to model and animate them and render several new scenes. Given how almost lifeless Maretime Bay was, you could expect the same for the other races. And given the fact that they changed Twilight’s look. I honestly don’t know if they will get a downgrade. Plus, it’s gonna take a long time before the other species get their time to shine. The cloaking spell now ceased doesn’t knock out the impossibility that they could show up.
Reason: Grammar
Edited by Background Pony #13BA
Background Pony #13BA
[@Lil\_VampireCJ](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5292466#post_5292466)
I’m not even sure if they will have the manpower to model and animate them and render several new scenes. Given how almost lifeless Maretime Bay was, you could expect the same for the other races. And given the fact that they changed Twilight’s look. I honestly don’t know if they will get a downgrade. Plus, it’s gonna take a long time before the other species get their time to shine. The cloaking spell doesn’t knock out the impossibility that they could show up.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #13BA