Viewing last 25 versions of post by CORDZ2000 in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
Ok so u only seen a few tyt as well.
[@angryprogrockbrony](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5292789#post_5292789)
> [@CORDZ2000](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5292784#post_5292784)
> My top 5 (for G5 as a whole):
> 1. Misty
> 2. Sunny Starscout
> 3. Zipp Storm
> 4. Sprout Cloverleaf
> 5. Hitch Trailblazer

Well going of your list meaning as a whole/overall for g5. I can see your points sunny was great in the movie as she really drove the plot and is great in the comics. Sprout has quite a bit of character complexity but its hard to say whether he is reformed or not, and he hasn't done anything since the movie. hitch is great a very well rounded character. If im going overall i probably wouldn't put misty at top myself but she has her depth while also being a likeable character which i appreciate. And I like her mane design a bunch.
Wanna hear the reasonings for my list?

No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000